Coronavirus Thread: Worldwide Pandemic

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
This is just anecdotal, but if you’ve ever been to Italy everything just seems small, packed closely together. Roads are small, sidewalks are small....shyt, you could be on one side of the road and not be more then 6 feet away from people on the other side.

that plus their economy has been a disaster since the Euro.

They got fukked over badly on the lira to euro conversion

@Serious

I got a connect for covid tests :shaq::mjgrin:

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
multiple that by 3
shyt about to get real the next two weeks in the US.

People aren't taking the quarantine seriously. Just shows how many don't how an exponential curve, half-life or a virus spreading works.

And once again its not that the virus being a deadly strain that will kill people, it's the fact that medical facilities will be overwhelmed, which cause medical error and neglect to occur, thus people will die. Americans are so damn selfish and entitled.

I bet this quarantine will also cause a lot of Americans to gain weight.

FabTrey

Superstar
Daps
South Korea is neighbor to China and SK citizens absolutely hate them. Both the SK government and its citizens responded immediately once the word got out of China (plus you gotta take experience from SARS into account).

They were fully prepared, the people in the country generally did everything they could to limit spreading. That's why the famous 'Patient 31' story from SK is such a big deal. They had that virus locked down (a real lockdown) until one positively tested person ignored the guidelines and rulings.

It's always been said that Asian people are a collective people and this really shows it. Even a vast capitalist country like SK still has people realize the importance of the collective over the individual. That's why they follow guidelines and rules while the western people are hoarding toilet paper like idiots, running scams on mouth masks and not listening to the most basic government guidelines.

and they didnt even travel ban. very impressive breh. and don't forget they went through MERS too.

they've been born ready. :ehh:

and i heard people go to restaurants, malls are open and pretty much everything is almost normal. hope we get to that point soon :mjcry:

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
I have a mom who just recently lost her brother and not to mention is elderly. We are the only ones left in my immediate family. I damned sure can't die yet.
And that’s why you shouldn’t fear nothing but do what you need to take care of yourself as you will get through it... It only makes you stronger family

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
shyt about to get real the next two weeks in the US.

People aren't taking the quarantine seriously. Just shows how many don't how an exponential curve, half-life or a virus spreading works.

And once again its not that the virus being a deadly strain that will kill people, it's the fact that medical facilities will be overwhelmed, which cause medical error and neglect to occur, thus people will die. Americans are so damn selfish and entitled.

I bet this quarantine will also cause a lot of Americans to gain weight.
Facts....

I just hope once this shyt is over there should be a law where all medical supplies are made in the US period... governors need to do whatever to get that done, for one it will immediately create long term jobs...

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Facts....

I just hope once this shyt is over there should be a law where all medical supplies are made in the US period... governors need to do whatever to get that done, for one it will immediately create long term jobs...

The thing is that the problem isn't that we don't make these products - it's purely a function of lack of preparation.

Your point is valid but ff we didn't wait until March to begin taking this seriously, the shortages etc wouldn't be as pressing. I just don't know that our system (people included) is ready and/or willing to do what it takes to bring manufacturing back. Ppl cry about postage stamp increases and those are usually pennies.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Facts....

there probably will be. we have republicans complaining about it at this point, they should AT LEAST put the law in place on medical supplies

KillbertArenas

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
PG - Maryland
I've come to the conclusion that Trump will continue to let this go to shyt and hope it takes us to November so he can try to cancel elections. The states who already pushed back or delayed voting showed him it could be done. I know states are dealing with this right now but there should be some nationwide task force on the phone with each other to figure out how to get it done. By mail, online, one community at a time....something. He has to go.
Pelosi would take over as President.

Assuming that Trump has some sort of game plan at play would imply that he has a brain.

He doesnt know what the fukk is going on and is clueless and just winging this shyt

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Pelosi assumes the presidency come Jan 17th.. there must be an elected president if not for some unforeseen reason it will then be the speaker of the house..

Now dirty Mitch will not allow that and will pretty much tell trump he will have those elections...
Madame president pelosi :ohhh: