Coronavirus Thread: Worldwide Pandemic

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It’s bad allergy season which is horrible timing for it lol

So many people also are going to emergency just because they have a bad cold and they think they have Corona I know it’s bad timing to have it and you start to get paranoid but you’re just gonna add to the overflow of the doctors and hospitals

You can be sick right now it doesn’t mean you have the virus. Stay home. Even if it turns out you have it unless you feel deathly ill it’s even more important to stay home and ride it out and not spread it to vulnerable people

If you’re not old or sick you’re most likely gonna survive it. Relax

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
I've come to the conclusion that Trump will continue to let this go to shyt and hope it takes us to November so he can try to cancel elections. The states who already pushed back or delayed voting showed him it could be done. I know states are dealing with this right now but there should be some nationwide task force on the phone with each other to figure out how to get it done. By mail, online, one community at a time....something. He has to go.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
I've come to the conclusion that Trump will continue to let this go to shyt and hope it takes us to November so he can try to cancel elections. The states who already pushed back or delayed voting showed him it could be done. I know states are dealing with this right now but there should be some nationwide task force on the phone with each other to figure out how to get it done. By mail, online, one community at a time....something. He has to go.
The lack of news on this front is maddening. Like why hasn’t there been a peep from the DNC on alternate primary voting provisions nor any semblance of showing they’re contingency planning for the general? They are the election arm, they’re not part of the daily ops on fighting CV, stay focused.

Last edited:

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush

Pelosi assumes the presidency come Jan 17th.. there must be an elected president if not for some unforeseen reason it will then be the speaker of the house..

Now dirty Mitch will not allow that and will pretty much tell trump he will have those elections...

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
I think he's intentionally letting these blue states suffers as much as possible. But if there was an election during the civil war there's a way an election will happen during this crisis.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
For the first time in my life, I fear death
Fear is what’s going to make you get sick... Death shouldn’t be feared it should be embraced as it is a cycle of life... Death can’t kill your spirit, remember the universe and spirituality works mentally

Ghost_In_A_Shell

Talk No Jutsu
Daps
Fear is what’s going to make you get sick... Death shouldn’t be feared it should be embraced as it is a cycle of life... Death can’t kill your spirit, remember the universe and spirituality works mentally

I have a mom who just recently lost her brother and not to mention is elderly. We are the only ones left in my immediate family. I damned sure can't die yet.