Coronavirus Thread: Worldwide Pandemic

Brehcepticon

Adeptus Brehstartes
Supporter
Daps
It will get worse alright ... next step down: they will just ignore this ...
qyUJnOZ.gif

Fear is for the winter, my little lord, when the snows fall a hundred feet deep and the ice wind comes howling out of the north.
AWBNrXz.gif

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I get irrationally angry at these folks who have important information but sit on it until they have a book to sell.
at the end of the day, this was a fukkin chess move

this clip wouldnt have actually changed anything in march, it just seems like it would have. trump would have said "no, im taking it completely seriously" in a press conference, and that would have been the end of it :yeshrug: and no one had died in march, so it wouldnt have even been a story

technically it's barely a story, he's not describing an action he took. its just a terrible sound bite

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
:huhldup: how the fukk is it just getting there now? wasnt the entire world getting it in like march?

Yeah I remember being :lupe: at India getting their first batch of cases months ago so I was shocked it didn't went out of hand quickly. These numbers were the ones I would've expected in July or something. I wonder what made it took so long. Even if we take into account testing and tests results delays, Septembers seems way too late for the rona bubble to burst.