Coronavirus Thread: Worldwide Pandemic

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps

Yeah people have been far more negligent for a couple of months now. Honestly it was expected.

However the good thing is that even though the cases are nearing ATH, lagging deaths have not increased as hard as in the first wave as there aren't as much critical cases either. Mandatory masking and social distancing most likely reduced viral exposure so cases are milder this time around it seems.

We'll have to wait to confirm but it looks like good hygiene measures played a positive part. Also we will need to wait for the seasonal flu to mix with so we know how safe we can be this winter.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

“If we were f–king black, I can guarantee you that guy would never come out and tell us put a mask on.”

Her husband, who only gave his first name, David, added, “Right, because Black Lives Matter.’’

shame the cop didn't slip and drop them both in the water while they were cuffed

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
“If we were f–king black, I can guarantee you that guy would never come out and tell us put a mask on.”

Her husband, who only gave his first name, David, added, “Right, because Black Lives Matter.’’

shame the cop didn't slip and drop them both in the water while they were cuffed
first time i've ever heard white people wishing they were black in an encounter with the police.

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY

Anytime I see people not wearing masks it just automatically rings to me that they don’t care for others, or they’re Trump supporters who believe they need to be “free”.

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Anytime I see people not wearing masks it just automatically rings to me that they don’t care for others, or they’re Trump supporters who believe they need to be “free”.

Around here if we see people without masks, we automatically say "look at those fukkin Trump supporters"

:mjlol:

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
Around here if we see people without masks, we automatically say "look at those fukkin Trump supporters"

:mjlol:

Yea I don’t know why, it just feels that way when I see them without one.

I generally don't wear a mask outside, if I am going to be able to maintain about a 6ft distance from people most of the time. If I get into a crowded area I put it on.

If nobody is around I roll mines down, but if I see someone approaching me I’ll put it back on.

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Yeah, I don't do that, generally, though I see it. It's extremely unlikely you would be infected walking, not even speaking, outside and moving in opposite directions. I get it's more of a performative gesture.

I go on a walk/run every morning, and I see this older man everyday, almost, and he does this every time, even though I am like 10-15 away, at minimum, I always feel bad, like I am scaring this old man with my recklessness.