Coronavirus Thread: Worldwide Pandemic

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
watching CNN and they're saying that sweden now has one of the lowest rates in europe, and hasnt reported a death in over a week

why is that so different from here :patrice: that doesnt make any sense

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
watching CNN and they're saying that sweden now has one of the lowest rates in europe, and hasnt reported a death in over a week

Not enough population density to kill large swaths of people

However, Sweden has a much lower population density than those coronavirus hot spots.

When compared to closer neighbors, such as Denmark and Finland, Sweden’s death toll is higher.

Since the beginning of the pandemic, about 5,800 people have died from coronavirus in the country.

Althalucian

All Star
Daps

I'm sure there are a lot of factors, but one of the things that I feel like Americans don't understand is that the Nordic countries are way healthier than us. They are healthier than most other peoples.

Sure, we have great healthcare tech and knowledge, but our people are extremely unhealthy from food to lifestyle to chronic stress. And once you have one serious health problem, it can cascade to many more. Sweden doesn't suffer in those ways.

bnew

Veteran
Daps
Or take a door knob off one of your doors in the house and make a Glory Hole. My boy did that shyt in April.

:dead:

would rather get a spare door, hold it in a hallway entrance while in use and slide it under the bed afterwards.:manny:

nw1rl8K.png

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
yeah, loss of appetite, sleepy, sharp headaches, feeling a bit shorted of breath

I want to chalk it up to insomnia and maybe I ate something that weekend before I had those symptoms (me and my bros went to IHOP). Stomach was messed up, so it may have been a stomach virus of course..

:lupe:

I'm good now but its got me sorta weirded out
You caught it at ihop breh:troll:

Did you have the runs too?:troll: