Coronavirus Thread: Worldwide Pandemic

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Offended for 500 Bob! fukk YOU @the cac mamba!

:mjgrin:
i can see why the post came off as coarse :hubie: that wasnt my intention

but its hard to deny that the american attitude is indifference, and the reason is, frankly, that most people who arent in a nursing home get this and get over it. we can pretend otherwise if it makes people feel better

Dave24

Superstar
Daps
A few weeks ago, I was mad fatiqued and had bad headaches. It lasted half a week.

I don't think it was COVID, as I had my sense of taste, didn't get a fever, etc... but its got me :lupe: thinking right now

I have major fatigue right now but it is my only symptom. What was it like for you?? Did you feel sleepy all the time?

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
I have major fatigue right now but it is my only symptom. What was it like for you?? Did you feel sleepy all the time?
yeah, loss of appetite, sleepy, sharp headaches, feeling a bit shorted of breath

I want to chalk it up to insomnia and maybe I ate something that weekend before I had those symptoms (me and my bros went to IHOP). Stomach was messed up, so it may have been a stomach virus of course..

:lupe:

I'm good now but its got me sorta weirded out

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
A few weeks ago, I was mad fatiqued and had bad headaches. It lasted half a week.

I don't think it was COVID, as I had my sense of taste, didn't get a fever, etc... but its got me :lupe: thinking right now
That's the problem with Covid-19. Anytime you don't feel right now you start to worry you may have it. The symptoms are just too varied.

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
I was on a date, and they took my temp before entering the resort, it was 99.3, and the guy was like "a little hot huh", (I took a hot shower right before) and it send me into a spiral of anxiety, especially after they sat us next to a fire pit, and I'm like trying to feel my forehead discreetly, until our table on a balcony was ready. Every day it's like that for me lol

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was on a date, and they took my temp before entering the resort, it was 99.3, and the guy was like "a little hot huh", (I took a hot shower right before) and it send me into a spiral of anxiety, especially after they sat us next to a fire pit, and I'm like trying to feel my forehead discreetly, until our table on a balcony was ready. Every day it's like that for me lol
how was the date

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
My brother had it and he said he felt fatigued af. But he also had congestion and a cough. He said he just felt like he had no energy at all. Lasted almost a week.
yeah, loss of appetite, sleepy, sharp headaches, feeling a bit shorted of breath

I want to chalk it up to insomnia and maybe I ate something that weekend before I had those symptoms (me and my bros went to IHOP). Stomach was messed up, so it may have been a stomach virus of course..

:lupe:

I'm good now but its got me sorta weirded out
Few weeks go for me I felt clammy af, aching, felt like I had a fever but I didnt. I just felt real hot and couldn't cool down. I tested negative but after I got my results my stomach was fukked up and I had a fukked up head ache for 2 days.

I thought for sure I had it because I never get sick in the summer. But other bugs are still out there.

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
My brother had it and he said he felt fatigued af. But he also had congestion and a cough. He said he just felt like he had no energy at all. Lasted almost a week.

Few weeks go for me I felt clammy af, aching, felt like I had a fever but I didnt. I just felt real hot and couldn't cool down. I tested negative but after I got my results my stomach was fukked up and I had a fukked up head ache for 2 days.

I thought for sure I had it because I never get sick in the summer. But other bugs are still out there.

Same, last summer i got sick was in 2010 and I was in Egypt the whole summer