Coronavirus Thread: Worldwide Pandemic

merklman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
N17
BBC News

7h ·

Spain had one of the strictest lockdowns in Europe, but now the virus is spreading faster there than in any neighbouring nation - why?

BBC.CO.UK

Spain is probably one of the most popular holiday spots, especially for british people (who have very little discipline with this covid shyt)

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Spain is probably one of the most popular holiday spots, especially for british people (who have very little discipline with this covid shyt)

Unfortunately. I don't think the English are solely to blame but they botched their response and have largely never taken this seriously.

I have a lot of friends in Spain and many own businesses... I also holiday there.

I'm pretty sad about the whole situation

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
Some 4th wall stuff about myself. I've been an adjunct online university instructor for over 8 years. Primarily in healthcare since that is the discipline of my MBA. Early this year, when I saw the Coronavirus coming, I would open that class by asking about the virus and students what they knew. At first, nobody gave a shyt. By the end of the class, damn near everyone was affected by it in some capacity. Earlier this week, just to check up on them, threw out the same question to them. Some wild ass stories, reduced hours, bankruptcies, etc. In any event, anecdotal of course, these former students of mine are or have realized the errors of what our government is doing. I don't offer disclosure about my political stances through my instruction but I have no time for anti intellectual discussions for example.

All of this is to say be kind to people in these times, you don't know how much their worlds have been tossed upside down, the mental anguish people are experiencing and the sense of hopelessness some people might have. People like my students that went back to school and dreamt of a better tomorrow are now seeing their dreams deferred in many ways. We can't help about the government inaction until election day but we can help how we treat our fellow humans daily.

Just letting some thoughts fly.

Payday23

Superstar
Daps

Must be reading:

51RzO8EIe-L._SX328_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

2004, Trudeau self-published his book Natural Cures "They" Don't Want You to Know About, in which he made a number of unsubstantiated claims—for example, that sunlight does not cause cancer, sunscreen is one of the major causes of skin cancer, and that AIDS was a hoax devised as an excuse to stimulate medication usage.[23] Trudeau further suggested—again without documentation—that various "natural cures" for serious illnesses, including cancer, herpes, arthritis, AIDS, acid reflux disease, various phobias, depression, obesity, diabetes, multiple sclerosis, lupus, chronic fatigue syndrome, attention deficit disorder, and muscular dystrophy, had been deliberately hidden from the public by the Food and Drug Administration, the Federal Trade Commission, and the major food and drug companies.[24]
Kevin Trudeau - Wikipedia

Btw ^is currently in prison lol

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Unfortunately. I don't think the English are solely to blame but they botched their response and have largely never taken this seriously.

I have a lot of friends in Spain and many own businesses... I also holiday there.

I'm pretty sad about the whole situation
We took it seriously. Our government didn't.

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
It's getting cooler in Europe and restrictions have been relaxed.

Germany 'worried' as coronavirus cases return to April levels
https://www.thelocal.de/20200822/germany-worried-as-coronavirus-cases-return-to-april-level
Last few weeks have been setting heat records in Europe, breh. :russ:

These increased levels are entirely on the relaxation of rules and as a result people breaking the remaining rules acting like they beat it.

I've been discussing this with coworkers since May and we all knew that if the government would start to relax some of the rules people would go full retard thinking everything's okay again. And since the lockdown caused such "inconvenience" for people none of them want to accept new restrictions anymore.

Add that with an increase of travel this shyt can cross borders again and it's a wrap. There's a reason tourist heavy countries like Spain, Italy and France are the first to get hit hard again.

One coworker of mine also knows pilots and they said the whole story of ventilation systems in planes being safe is bullshyt. The ventilation system is entirely dependent on engine power which means that in flight at full power the ventilation does what they say it does but before take-off and after landing it only uses limited engine power so ventilation isn't sufficient. So there's actually lots of time where the virus can easily be spread on every single flight!

:francis:

FreedMind

DOPAMINE FOR MY BABY!!
Daps
Reppin
hella international
Act like you don't run the country and blame everyone else. I hate this fakkit so much. Can't wait to celebrate his end.

I'm gonna get wasted when he dies for sure.

I haven't had a drink in over a year.

I'm gonna be celebrating in front of the white house like the people who celebrated when osama was killed.