Coronavirus Thread: Worldwide Pandemic

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
I tested negative but that PCR test is unholy. :wow:

Touched areas that I didnt know existed and that was extremely uncomfortable. At the drive in this was, the lady before me screamed the whole test and had me :merchant: :lupe: Not even sure she got both nostrils tested and the nurse was a woman.

Fukk it this is first and last time I take that test :hubie:

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
I tested negative but that PCR test is unholy. :wow:

Touched areas that I didnt know existed and that was extremely uncomfortable. At the drive in this was, the lady before me screamed the whole test and had me :merchant: :lupe: Not even sure she got both nostrils tested and the nurse was a woman.

Fukk it this is first and last time I take that test :hubie:
I honestly didn't think it was that bad. It wasn't fun but if my 70 yr old mom could handle it anyone can.

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
I honestly didn't think it was that bad. It wasn't fun but if my 70 yr old mom could handle it anyone can.
I talked to people about it and some say it's painful and others say it's not, similar as you. Maybe it has to do with the nurse who does it and one's nostril width :lolbron:

:mjlol: ... ok breh ...
I specifically had to do the PCR one because I'm travelling abroad. There are other types of tests that are around and less intrusive.

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I'm going to try to get tested every week now. Georgia Tech does a spit test. Its kinda messy but the results came back in 2 days so I can't complain.