keyvwcq88wc51.png

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
On top of the 150k I’m assuming
it's a way of filtering out all the "is it or is it not covid" related bullshyt that people like to jeulz about "oh they're counting car accident victims as covid deaths ... it wasn't covid, it was COPD" . and the states that want to intentionally under-count. whatever bullshyt people try to come up with to minimize this whole thing.

excess deaths doesn't lie. if 100k people usually die on average during the analyzed time frame the past 5 years and it's 350k now then you know 250k died as a result of this pandemic whether they had covid or not.

Last edited:

ADevilYouKhow

Rhyme Reason
Daps
Reppin
got a call for three nines
it's a way of filtering out all the "is it or is it not covid" related bullshyt that people like to jeulz about "oh they're counting car accident victims as covid deaths l... it wasn't covid, it was COPD" . and the states that want to intentionally under-count. whatever bullshyt people try to come up with minimize this whole thing.

excess deaths doesn't lie. if 100k people usually die on average during the analyzed time frame the past 5 years and it's 350k now then you know 250k died as a result of this pandemic whether they had covid or not.

works for me and it’s probably the most accurate way to gauge things

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
Real talk. A few days ago, I saw a public football field packed with kids gettin ready for pee wee football season.

:francis:

Trump going to kill more kids than all US School Shootings ever. Bodybag season is approaching because a good portion of American's can't stand the thought of losing Americana itself; football and the 'normal'.

As I always say, this isn't the end of America as a nation, but, the end of American Exceptionalism.

Each day this Virus is hammering home of how right now our system has so many holes that need to be fixed, of how certain citizen of this country value themselves over the country itself. Run away from it all you like, it's not going away.