Cali

smartselect_20200630-180732_chrome-gif.2601438

:mjgrin:

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
A man pulled out a gun and fired 4 'warning shots' in a Miami hotel lobby after telling guests they weren't social distancing.

Not saying it is right but I understand.
  • Police arrested Douglas Marks, 29, in Miami Beach, Florida, for firing "four warning shots" at Crystal Beach Suites Hotel, reported USA Today. No one was injured.
  • He reportedly pulled out a black pistol and started shooting after telling a woman and her son in the hotel lobby they weren't social distancing and needed to leave.
  • The woman told police she heard Marks say, "Let me take care of them, I have two people not following directions."
  • Witnesses and hotel surveillance confirmed the incident. An anonymous bystander said he tried to shield the mother and son.
  • "I grabbed my daughter and everybody and put them on the floor," hotel guest Elio Rodriguez, who heard the shots from his hotel room, told local outlet 7News.
  • Marks claimed he was being followed, according to the police report. He faces several charges, including aggravated assault with a deadly weapon.

Breh got to bussing

tenor.gif

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
A man pulled out a gun and fired 4 'warning shots' in a Miami hotel lobby after telling guests they weren't social distancing.

Not saying it is right but I understand.
  • Police arrested Douglas Marks, 29, in Miami Beach, Florida, for firing "four warning shots" at Crystal Beach Suites Hotel, reported USA Today. No one was injured.
  • He reportedly pulled out a black pistol and started shooting after telling a woman and her son in the hotel lobby they weren't social distancing and needed to leave.
  • The woman told police she heard Marks say, "Let me take care of them, I have two people not following directions."
  • Witnesses and hotel surveillance confirmed the incident. An anonymous bystander said he tried to shield the mother and son.
  • "I grabbed my daughter and everybody and put them on the floor," hotel guest Elio Rodriguez, who heard the shots from his hotel room, told local outlet 7News.
  • Marks claimed he was being followed, according to the police report. He faces several charges, including aggravated assault with a deadly weapon.

Breh got to bussing

tenor.gif
Florida man using his fukkery abilities for good? :ohhh:

John Reena

Superstar
Daps
The fact that these big greedy money hungry retail stores like Wal-mart are closing on Thanksgiving should have caught everyone’s attention. I figure someone in Trump’s cabinet knows something new about this virus n how it spreads and alerted them. Cuz when did Wal-Mart get into the business of caring about their customers and employees?

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
The fact that these big greedy money hungry retail stores like Wal-mart are closing on Thanksgiving should have caught everyone’s attention. I figure someone in Trump’s cabinet knows something new about this virus n how it spreads and alerted them. Cuz when did Wal-Mart get into the business of caring about their customers and employees?
Target too , just another avenue for Amazon to move in on their thanksgiving Black Friday turf

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps

Fall/early winter is going to be brutal. I don't think people are ready for what's coming. Nor are businesses ready for it. What do you do if an employee is coughing/sneezing at work this year? Do they get sent home automatically, just in case? By Thanksgiving I can definitely imagine insane spikes in hysteria (understandably mistaking the flu for covid) and real cases.

Not to mention the prospect of thousands of retail workers not being employed. I hate how Walmart and others treat their employers, but some people make decent money during the holidays by racking up OT. Imagine the economic impact of those people not being able to work consistently, and potentially not having decent unemployment benefits to help...