Coronavirus Thread: Worldwide Pandemic

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
We’ve never seen a virus like this last decades in strength

why it would happen now when we have way better technology makes no sense

It's probably because we were not prepared for it. Look what's going on right now with everything else connected to this virus.

John Reena

Superstar
Daps
this dude again :mjlol:

yes I’m downplaying it because I refuse to believe it’s gonna last decades

You’re right this will never leave and we will be stuck inside forever

happy now u miserable b*stard?
this dude again :mjlol:

yes I’m downplaying it because I refuse to believe it’s gonna last decades

You’re right this will never leave and we will be stuck inside forever

happy now u miserable b*stard?

U sounding just like ya pops Trump

“It’ll just go away.”

Plus u said tha same shyt months ago.

Now it’s 150,000 deaths and climbing.

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's probably because we were not prepared for it. Look what's going on right now with everything else connected to this virus.

right but we have all the top guys scouring to find vaccines therapeutics etc

The idea this will be just as deadly in decades makes little sense

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Oh, seems like the flu definitely ain't this virus that's for sure. People getting crippled & losing their sense of smell while contracting this thing makes it seem like it's much worse.
My point is we’ve been living with the flu for over 100 years. When the doctor said, “we will be living with this forever,” I think that is what he meant.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
i don’t think therapeutics and vaccines are that far away though and once that comes and this becomes no more deadly then the common flu it’s not something that’s gonna run our lives anymore.

By this time next year i don’t think it’s gonna be something we fear that much anymore
This is way too optimistic, imo

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is way too optimistic, imo

for therapeutics? Nah. Even A vaccine weve never had such urgency globally to get this done

With the way technology and medicine are today i think by next summer we’ll heve something to at least slow it down.

Spanish flu lasted 2 years 100 years ago i don’t think this will take longer then that

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
for therapeutics? Nah. Even A vaccine weve never had such urgency globally to get this done

With the way technology and medicine are today i think by next summer we’ll heve something to at least slow it down.

Spanish flu lasted 2 years 100 years ago i don’t think this will take longer then that
You are wildly optimistic.

It took 25 years to eradicate polio and vaccinate the entire world.

Even something like finding a therapeutic solution, the scientists still don’t fully understand the virus. A lot only started to realize it’s vascular effects in May. Your timeline is wildly optimistic.

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You are wildly optimistic.

It took 25 years to eradicate polio and vaccinate the entire world.

Even something like finding a therapeutic solution, the scientists still don’t fully understand the virus. A lot only started to realize it’s vascular effects in May. Your timeline is wildly optimistic.

never said this would go away even vaccines don’t do that

but I don’t think it’s strength is gonna stay the same for years and years. There’s already things there using in hospitals they see are working a little. A therapeutic isn’t that far away

I think eventually this will be something we live with but don’t fear of dying from like the Flu and maybe it won’t come as soon as I think but I don’t think it’s gonna take decades for that to come either

John Reena

Superstar
Daps
right but we have all the top guys scouring to find vaccines therapeutics etc

The idea this will be just as deadly in decades makes little sense

They had/have all the top guys and latest tech on AIDS too.

40 years n counting with no vaccine

So FOH with the republican/Trump talking points

:camby:

Daps

I admire your optimism about this but I feel like the experts still don't know enough for us to cast long term predictions one way or another. Corona could be like measles, a minor thing if you're vaccinated. Or it could be more severe. We in a waiting game and we're all test subjects