Coronavirus Thread: Worldwide Pandemic

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
for therapeutics? Nah. Even A vaccine weve never had such urgency globally to get this done

With the way technology and medicine are today i think by next summer we’ll heve something to at least slow it down.

Spanish flu lasted 2 years 100 years ago i don’t think this will take longer then that
Yeah breh, I think you are wildly optimistic. I don't think this will lead to the end of humanity -- the sun will take care of that for us within the next 50 years -- but they don't understand the virus yet, and people aren't following the rules.

I do believe we can see the other side of this soon, though, but we are not there yet, especially when you have a lot of companies who want to profit off this and make it inaccessible. Like I said before, you are wildly optimistic about this, but that has been your way to cope with this since it started, so I understand.

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah breh, I think you are wildly optimistic. I don't think this will lead to the end of humanity -- the sun will take care of that for us within the next 50 years -- but they don't understand the virus yet, and people aren't following the rules.

I do believe we can see the other side of this soon, though, but we are not there yet, especially when you have a lot of companies who want to profit off this and make it inaccessible. Like I said before, you are wildly optimistic about this, but that has been your way to cope with this since it started, so I understand.

“I do believe we can see the other side of this soon”

So we’re basically saying the same thing we just may not have exact timelines

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
“I do believe we can see the other side of this soon”

So we’re basically saying the same thing we just may not have exact timelines
My soon isn't we will find a therapeutic treatment plan that will bring things to pre-March normalcy.

I think we can attack this through a mask mandate, testing and contact testing like the smart nations have done. We are not talking The same lol. The science behind this is far beyond me, and I hear experts saying they do not know how to handle this virus.

1-8-7-Skillz

Superstar
Daps

To chime in on this: What other kind of option do we have ? We HAVE to be optimistic, otherwise we might as well all just say: Ok fukk it, this is never going away, no vaccine, no meds, welp might as well just hang myself now"

At the end there is simply no way to live with this like it is now forever. The human race cant do social distancing forever, its literally one of our basic needs to socialize and be in contact with people. How should that look ?

That girl over there looks great, Ill approach (Oh, no, cant do it, what if she carries the virus :hubie:)
Ill meet up with a friend (Nope, could be a carrier :whoa:)
Ill visit my family (same thing :whoa:)

Culture and events ? Impossible, no concerts, no clubs, no bars, no restaurants etc. etc.

Kids couldnt even normally visit school and experience the necessary socializing and growing up to become adults and develop social skills

All the people running institutions like restaurants, clubs etc. being bankrupt in no time

economy staying :dead:

Its no way to live like this for a longer time

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
To chime in on this: What other kind of option do we have ? We HAVE to be optimistic, otherwise we might as well all just say: Ok fukk it, this is never going away, no vaccine, no meds, welp might as well just hang myself now"

At the end there is simply no way to live with this like it is now forever. The human race cant do social distancing forever, its literally one of our basic needs to socialize and be in contact with people. How should that look ?
You should read what I am responding too and what I said.

I think the US could be like Europe or even New Zealand if people do the work and do all the distancing, wear masks, commit to more testing and contact tracing. That is what makes me optimistic.

Will we have a treatment plan or a vaccine by 2021? Absolutely not, and we shouldn't be banking on the magic bullet solution that requires us to do nothing.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
right but we have all the top guys scouring to find vaccines therapeutics etc

The idea this will be just as deadly in decades makes little sense
this lockdown is lasting through the winter, but that's it

come spring, people are officially done with this shyt and will begin risking it :yeshrug:

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps

If they try this here, we'll burn this motha down.

This is why all Republicans asked about Trump's comments yesterday hit the :whoa::whoa: in response

They are willing to follow this guy down to hell only a certain distance. They aren't willing to go that far with him and also having the GDP contract 32 percent yesterday probably was a bit of a motivation to hang this dumb ass orange nikka out to dry. Lindsey Graham and Mcconnel are only willing to sell out American people to a certain limit that they know won't end with their heads on pikes.

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey

But you cant find a single news station talking about this administration's incompetence. Could you imagine a Republican POTUS still being in power after 100 deaths? 6 fukking hundreds:wow:. Experts say it will rise to around 800 by the end of the year. Some say that State's are cooking the books so there could be a many as 1000 fatalities :picard: from the flu....what are we, a 3rd world country? The Liberal media bias is confirmed if Crooked Hillary wins reelection:camby: