Coronavirus Thread: Worldwide Pandemic

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
I’m not trying to downplay what he said, but we’ve been living with the flu for 100+ years. It’s still deadly, but you weren’t wearing a mask in January because of it.

Yea i wasn't wearing masks until it was a full blown pandemic. I remember when i was taking the train i seen one dude wearing a mask while everyone else including myself wasn't wearing it.

it’s a clickbait title that type of stuff

Technically yes this won’t just disappear but when therapeutics vaccines etc come this will not be something deadly which is the key point

So i guess we're gonna have to live with the thought of this virus being present for the future. Sad stuff really. We took the regular way of life for granted.

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yea i wasn't wearing masks until it was a full blown pandemic. I remember when i was taking the train i seen one dude wearing a mask while everyone else including myself wasn't wearing it.

So i guess we're gonna have to live with the thought of this virus being present for the future. Sad stuff really. We took the regular way of life for granted.

i don’t think therapeutics and vaccines are that far away though and once that comes and this becomes no more deadly then the common flu it’s not something that’s gonna run our lives anymore.

By this time next year i don’t think it’s gonna be something we fear that much anymore

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
i don’t think therapeutics and vaccines are that far away though and once that comes and this becomes no more deadly then the common flu it’s not something that’s gonna run our lives anymore.

By this time next year i don’t think this gonna be something we fear that much anymore

I really hope so.

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I really hope so.

Spanish flu lasted 2 years and we have way better technology and medicine now

There’s no way this is gonna keep going at this rate for decades. That’s absurd.

keep in mind even medical people can say things to create fear with agendas with medicine they plan to sell or make money off of in the stock market when they say this type of stuff.

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
Spanish flu lasted 2 years and we have way better technology and medicine now

There’s no way this is gonna keep going at this rate for decades. That’s absurd.

keep in mind even medical people can say things to create fear with agendas with medicine they plan to sell or make money off of in the stock market when they say this type of stuff.

All of these doctors keep talking about it like it's the boogie man of all viruses, these articles might be over hyping it but we'll see how everything plays out.

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
All of these doctors keep talking about it like it's the boogie man of all viruses, these articles might be over hyping it but we'll see how everything plays out.

We’ve never seen a virus like this last decades in strength

why it would happen now when we have way better technology makes no sense

John Reena

Superstar
Daps

By this time next year i don’t think it’s gonna be something we fear that much anymore

U just refuse to stop downplaying this virus “Frump” aka Trump

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
U just refuse to stop downplaying this virus “Frump” aka Trump

this dude again :mjlol:

yes I’m downplaying it because I refuse to believe it’s gonna last decades

You’re right this will never leave and we will be stuck inside forever

happy now u miserable b*stard?