Coronavirus Thread: Worldwide Pandemic

ZoeGod

I’m from Brooklyn a place where stars are born.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY
Yup. My job covers all those counties with Manatee and Sarasota counties as well. Manatee and Sarasota are at 80% full now. The rest she mentioned are all full.

We don't even know where to start. Also, the FL strain seems stronger than the one in AZ from what we see. Almost identical to the one in NYC.

My wife just quit her job now since her whole department of respiratory therapists quit and the hospital told her she would be responsible for the whole hospital for a week.

She begged for help until she resigned as a manager.

She is in the room talking to nurses and RTs crying, but I am not letting her go play hero for HCA that got billions in stimulus and can care less.

I had 10 nurses tell me they wanna quit as well because the hospital refused to pay contract nurses so they went to TX CA and AZ.

This is really tragic and I am worried about what will happen next

Trump/DeSantis gotta pay for this shyt
It’s just a flu though
The warm weather will make it disappear
It will be all gone by Easter.
:troll::francis::mjcry:

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
San Diego's cases have been escalating, but I saw some information yesterday that I have been waiting for awhile for. The # of confirmed asymptomatic cases, per the county's top health official in San Diego, was 10%. Of course, there could and likely are many more, who weren't tested, and will never be, but I think that sheds some light on an area that is driving many of our collective concerns, and worry over COVID. So, what is likely is that mostly it is people with symptoms infecting others, and most people aren't without symptoms. Or, people who are pre symptomatic are infecting others.

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
I have friends and family who are teachers, this won't end well. teachers and schools will be the final super spreader event before the mess that is going to be fall and winter

Same here, teachers need to strike against this. This clown Trump thinks everything is all fine and dandy when it isn’t. This shyt makes me mad :snoop: