Coronavirus Thread: Worldwide Pandemic

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin

Not surprising. Though I bet for 'legal purposes', they will have a disclaimer stating you might get COVID-19 if you enter. With so much money, they will have 5-Star Lawyers. So that if someone dies it's only a drop in the bucket, just like that one kid that get mauled/drowned by that Gator a few years back.

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This is madness.
No

This

Is

AMERICA!!!!

ValuableFamousAfricanwilddog-size_restricted.gif

ZoeGod

I’m from Brooklyn a place where stars are born.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY
This is sad :sadcam:

1/4 of renter spends half their income on rent
About 1/2 of renters, have less than $1,000 in their savings.

Congress better do something if not we could face a homeless crisis not seen in this country’s history. Millions of people evicted in a short period of time will lead to social unrest and instability. The riots we saw last month was only the beginning of noting is done. It’s insane we spend trillions on defense but nothing to help the American people in their time of need.

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps

:wow: these fuks. opening states went to shyt , people going back to work went to shyt, now they want to sacrifice people that work at schools. couple of things

- most schools weren't ready to CLOSE when all of this popped off in the spring, it was clunky mess sending kids home/ giving them work to do, most just got passed
- schools like most work location are HORRIBLE for social distancing, most schools in america are over crowed especially in guess what areas? (urban)
- kids dont respect teachers any more, yea i said it, you cant get these kids to put down there cellphones for 5 min IN CLASS , good luck getting them wear mask all day
- most schools are understaffed, and its only going to get worse, fun fact. in most districts the majority of substitute teachers are former retired teachers, good luck now getting those older folks to show to schools with all the above info. To continue with this narrative you are going to have a bunch of teachers who are close to retirement but maybe were going to choose not to retire, retire early now.
- any plan that i have seen or hear of has been laughable, they make promises of lower class #s and or rotating schedules for kids, not going to happen, that is super disruptive for kids with short attention spans + the technology just isn't there . Schools have been :troll: for years with these chromebooks they hand out to kids, that model cant be sustained on a large scale for a full year of work

i could go on and on , so many factors to consider with all the people it takes to run a school and yea thank god kids may not get sick from this, but everyone it takes to actually keep a school running can.