Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
4adbde7c31c92e31d82250dd334daa47c0de69b3.jpg

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
And this is where the death toll begins to rise...

Yup. My job covers all those counties with Manatee and Sarasota counties as well. Manatee and Sarasota are at 80% full now. The rest she mentioned are all full.

We don't even know where to start. Also, the FL strain seems stronger than the one in AZ from what we see. Almost identical to the one in NYC.

My wife just quit her job now since her whole department of respiratory therapists quit and the hospital told her she would be responsible for the whole hospital for a week.

She begged for help until she resigned as a manager.

She is in the room talking to nurses and RTs crying, but I am not letting her go play hero for HCA that got billions in stimulus and can care less.

I had 10 nurses tell me they wanna quit as well because the hospital refused to pay contract nurses so they went to TX CA and AZ.

This is really tragic and I am worried about what will happen next

Trump/DeSantis gotta pay for this shyt

jerniebert

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, Ca
Yup. My job covers all those counties with Manatee and Sarasota counties as well. Manatee and Sarasota are at 80% full now. The rest she mentioned are all full.

We don't even know where to start. Also, the FL strain seems stronger than the one in AZ from what we see. Almost identical to the one in NYC.

My wife just quit her job now since her whole department of respiratory therapists quit and the hospital told her she would be responsible for the whole hospital for a week.

She begged for help until she resigned as a manager.

She is in the room talking to nurses and RTs crying, but I am not letting her go play hero for HCA that got billions in stimulus and can care less.

I had 10 nurses tell me they wanna quit as well because the hospital refused to pay contract nurses so they went to TX CA and AZ.

This is really tragic and I am worried about what will happen next

Trump/DeSantis gotta pay for this shyt

Wow that's fukken crazy.