Coronavirus Thread: Worldwide Pandemic

ZoeGod

I’m from Brooklyn a place where stars are born.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY

$50 racks a year for distance learning? I'm thinking Harvard's enrollment numbers are going to shrink.

Not really these Ivy League schools have long waiting lists so they will bump those folks to be enrolled. It’s the lower tier colleges and state schools that are gonna bleed cash. A lot of low tier/mid tier state schools are going to close or slash their workforce significantly.

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
My icu is almost at capacity and we got 31 positive covids as of yesterday :snoop:

Seen this dude yesterday in his 40s having lots of difficulty breathing.:mjcry:

Stay safe fam! NJ/NY's experience was scary and I'm concerned as hell that the Republican run states will be a lot worse.

King Theo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damn i found out my friends nephew who is about 23 has covid. we basically raised this kid man. i was told he is in good spirits right now but he can barely talk because of difficult breathing. his girl has it as well and his temp keeps fluctuating from 101-106. im concerned about hsi mom getting it because no one in their family is healthy. his grand mom died from blood clots and she was only in her 50's. just hoping his youth helps him prevail