Coronavirus Thread: Worldwide Pandemic

drifter

Superstar
Daps
FL Education Commissioner requires all Florida school districts to reopen campuses in August
TALLAHASSEE, Fla. (WTXL) — Florida Education Commissioner Richard Corcoran has issued an executive order requiring all of Florida's public K-12 schools to reopen in August.

As part of the executive order issued Monday, school districts and charter school governing boards must open brick and mortar schools at least five days per week for all students in August.

If the district chooses to offer "innovative teaching methods," they will be required to submit a reopening plan to the Florida Department of Education that satisfies the requirements laid out in the order. Districts that want to open "as usual" will not be required to submit a plan.

Parents will still have the ability to choose if the district makes those options available. However, the order makes it so school campuses will open regardless of what choices parents make.

Look at how boomer and archaic they sound talking about online classes. "Innovative teaching methods" lmao

And they intentionally make it more difficult to implement these classes by having to submit a separate plan for it on top of your regular opening plan, even though there's less risk involved and the curriculum I'm sure transfers over just fine.

We just need to quit putting it off and saw these nikkas off already.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
FL Education Commissioner requires all Florida school districts to reopen campuses in August

Look at how boomer and archaic they sound talking about online classes. "Innovative teaching methods" lmao

And they intentionally make it more difficult to implement these classes by having to submit a separate plan for it on top of your regular opening plan, even though there's less risk involved and the curriculum I'm sure transfers over just fine.

We just need to quit putting it off and saw these nikkas off already.
Pure evil.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Thanks. How often do you have to change the filters? Is it easy cleaning and disinfecting the mask and filters after use?
It should be of use for a few months, Altho they say they expire in 2025.

3M has a how-to disinfect in their site, but it seems like disinfectant wipes and water should do.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
As for the college, the professors at Georgia Tech are in revolt because they aren’t mandating masks yet.

I might skip my fall semester if that stays.

If you’re wondering why many schools haven’t gone fully online yet, Trump is to blame on multiple levels.

Depressing article about this
The Coming Fall Crisis | Inside Higher Ed