Coronavirus Thread: Worldwide Pandemic

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
:skip: "Don't think $50 grand a year as overpriced, online education. Think of it as, the definitive Gen Z Online Experience. Do things you never thought possible with the web, travel to brand new websites you never knew existed, and join chatrooms with people of different cultures! Sign up for an ADVENTURE!"

Romeo.png

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
me and you are agreeing.

The issue isn't about me wearing a mask. Its about if others will wear a mask. I went to a 7-11 just outside of DC on Saturday morning. I walk in and the people paying at the register were not wearing a mask. Not everyone is following. Another breh had on a something akin to a Tshirt.

This is the one I have, 3M is selling it.

That doesn't cover what I posted but :yeshrug:.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Told my mom I wasn't doing holidays this year. She wasn't mad but I could tell she thinks things may change as we get closer to late November. But nah, things are gonna get worse. It's clear people have decided that they do not give a fukk. Maybe when more hospitals start instituting "death panels" (letting people who are older or already sickly) they'll realize this is serious.
if it gets real bad then they'll probably have to

the trump death panels :huhldup:

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Why are the majority of Covid deaths white?

It's for the dumb, white folks who don't know how to read a graph and only look at the headlines and that's it.

They see black and Latino getting a high percentage of contacting the virus so they feel safe. Not knowing the mortality rate is in their favor.

This is a good thing.

:mjlit:

Eternal Tecate

Superstar
Daps
:skip: "Don't think $50 grand a year as overpriced, online education. Think of it as, the definitive Gen Z Online Experience. Do things you never thought possible with the web, travel to brand new websites you never knew existed, and join chatrooms with people of different cultures! Sign up for an ADVENTURE!"

an immersive gen z experience :dead: