Veteran
Supporter
Daps

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
As for the college, the professors at Georgia Tech are in revolt because they aren’t mandating masks yet.

I might skip my fall semester if that stays.

If you’re wondering why many schools haven’t gone fully online yet, Trump is to blame on multiple levels.

Never misses and opportunity to make things worse

CSquare43

Superstar
Daps
I seriously doubt we will have Education this years in the United States; so companies will be facing this new threat, parents needing to work from home because what if the kid is special needs? This is something that the United States will need figure out going forward.

Also, in a sense, people who scoffed at Bernie Sander's idea, or at least though America's Healthcare System was #1, will now begin to regret going to the club for drinks. Because 1. They got COVID from it. 2. They best start getting ready to die on benches; this is just L.A. County but it goes for every major metro.

Also, for those with Tinfoil, talking about herd immunity.

I hit 2 of these categories and I'm nervous as fu*k about school. I'm still waiting for info from them.

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
I hit 2 of these categories and I'm nervous as fu*k about school. I'm still waiting for info from them.

I hope you can take online classes by choice, because for most of these colleges now, there is no playbook. When we got the pandemic, this was during March and everyone thought we be back to normal. Now you have to deal with Fall and Spring, and there is no sign of this pandemic stopping.

From the looks of this, and how everyone is acting. I really don't think Colleges and even Pre-Schoolers are safe from preventing this from a physical location.

I hope you get word on Online classes soon.

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
Maybe when more hospitals start instituting "death panels" (letting people who are older or already sickly) they'll realize this is serious.

I am not in nursing, so this is just my word.

But at this point you would be talking Triage. I do know they have a system of severity (LOW/MEDIUM/HIGH/DEATH IMMINENT), and in this case, they would send home people to die or to a site where they can be easily bodybagged and put in mass graves.

They would put the High in the ICU, and Medium in mass areas, and Low back home.

I know we have some Nursing brehs in this thread, but I don't know if you guys got Pandemic Triage instructions yet for the "Worst Case Scenario", but I would assume this would be the case based on Italy's scenario.

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
I hope you can take online classes by choice, because for most of these colleges now, there is no playbook. When we got the pandemic, this was during March and everyone thought we be back to normal. Now you have to deal with Fall and Spring, and there is no sign of this pandemic stopping.

From the looks of this, and how everyone is acting. I really don't think Colleges and even Pre-Schoolers are safe from preventing this from a physical location.

I hope you get word on Online classes soon.
Minimal college classes would be fine I think. Labs were generally hygienic anyway and you can schedule times. Large auditoriums.

The problem with colleges is on-campus living. No 18 year old is going to clean the communal bathroom while running late. Add in weekend drinking, parties, and etc.