Coronavirus Thread: Worldwide Pandemic

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
The Hill
Democratic Kansas City Mayor Quinton Lucas said he received a message calling him a “piece of shyt n----” and saying “You should swing from a tree, I’m not threatening it, but would love to see it,” as residents express outrage over his new mandate requiring people to wear masks to slow the spread of coronavirus.

Kansas City Mayor Quinton Lucas (D) on Monday posted a message he received to his Facebook page using a racial slur against him and saying he should “hang from a tree” after he required the wearing of masks in public.

About this website

THEHILL.COM

Kansas City mayor reveals the death threats he's received for mask requirements
Kansas City Mayor Quinton Lucas (D) on Monday posted a message he received to his Facebook page using a racial slur against him and saying he should “hang from a tree” after he required the wearing of masks in public.

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
i mean breh thats literally their livelihood :yeshrug: i cant just call them terrible people for wanting to try to open their shyt up before they close forever. who knows how many years people put into these places. support is gonna start to wane real quick for shutting every bar forever becaise dr fauci says so

if it was just a$$hole customers suing to be able to get drunk at the bar, that would be another thing :dead:
It’s not forever It should just be understood that it is temporary until the end of the year, cases, flatten or a vaccine comes through. This is what we pay taxes for, so the government can support citizens when they don’t have the means.

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
The Hill
Democratic Kansas City Mayor Quinton Lucas said he received a message calling him a “piece of shyt n----” and saying “You should swing from a tree, I’m not threatening it, but would love to see it,” as residents express outrage over his new mandate requiring people to wear masks to slow the spread of coronavirus.

About this website

THEHILL.COM

Kansas City mayor reveals the death threats he's received for mask requirements
*sigh*

why am I not surprised.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It’s not forever It should just be understood that it is temporary until the end of the year, cases, flatten or a vaccine comes through. This is what we pay taxes for, so the government can support citizens when they don’t have the means.
well that didnt work for the hundreds of thousand of small businesses that are gone for good already, so :yeshrug: its not understood for them

but im not gonna get on the side of opening businesses over lives