Reppin
Philadelphia
tenor.gif

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
Again, it's not just white people. My family member (who thinks the rona is a hoax, watches YouTube bullshyt, George Floyd ain't real, Bill Gates and George Soros are the devil) and her mom are having an argument with my mom over this shyt.

My face is just :francis:
People need to get ready cause anyone who thinks Joe Biden forcing mask regulations won’t put a battery into these Qanon/ bugaloo/reddit/right wing radio/Karens to make a public spectacle to own the libs ain’t paying attention.

Let’s not even get started on a mandated vaccine by the government aka Deep state.

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
Welp, they bout to close bars again in Cali, and Broadway is a wrap for the rest of the year, that’s wild, such an important and unique offering of New York gone for a year

Yeah, but shutting down something big as Broadway is a solid reinforcement is whats at stake. If people still feel bother and inconvenience, they should spend a day in the ICU ward without protection.

FooFighters

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
People need to get ready cause anyone who thinks Joe Biden forcing mask regulations won’t put a battery into these Qanon/ bugaloo/reddit/right wing radio/Karens to make a public spectacle to own the libs ain’t paying attention.

Let’s not even get started on a mandated vaccine by the government aka Deep state.
Yep, that shyt too

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
Again, it's not just white people. My family member (who thinks the rona is a hoax, watches YouTube bullshyt, George Floyd ain't real, Bill Gates and George Soros are the devil) and her mom are having an argument with my mom over this shyt.

My face is just :francis:
So my older brother. Since this whole thing has started he been working on site. Most of his jobs are at hospitals.

So he's traveling to various hospitals checking in his crew working various jobs. And according to him they ain't no covid. He was a believer but as time gone he he pretty much thinks it's way overblown. And my bro ain't no repub he hates Trump more than me. But I find him repeating The "Its like the flu" talking points. I blame face book.