Coronavirus Thread: Worldwide Pandemic

Daps
Bars to close Wednesday as county health department responds to local COVID surge

San Diego is closing bars too. Smart move, I think should have been left til August, instead of Phase 2, but I understood, it's a near impossible situation.
I know this is stupid but since we're so close to July 4th, should of left it open until then and shut the whole damn thing down again. I could see some business just defying it. Lots of money to be made. I always thought they'd shut down everything after July 4th anyway.

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
People need to get ready cause anyone who thinks Joe Biden forcing mask regulations won’t put a battery into these Qanon/ bugaloo/reddit/right wing radio/Karens to make a public spectacle to own the libs ain’t paying attention.

Let’s not even get started on a mandated vaccine by the government aka Deep state.
I just read that several bar owners are sueing the government of Texas to reopen.

Texas bar owners sue to overturn closures

:what: :dahell:

I mean you just can’t make this shyt up. Americans are so self centered and stupid.

:mindblown:

And at the same time, I gotta figure out how to make money off these idiots in the future. :ohhh:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I just read that several bar owners are sueing the government of Texas to reopen.

Texas bar owners sue to overturn closures

:what: :dahell:

I mean you just can’t make this shyt up. Americans are so self centered and stupid.

:mindblown:

And at the same time, I gotta figure out how to make money off these idiots in the future. :ohhh:
i mean breh thats literally their livelihood :yeshrug: i cant just call them terrible people for wanting to try to open their shyt up before they close forever. who knows how many years people put into these places. support is gonna start to wane real quick for shutting every bar forever becaise dr fauci says so

if it was just a$$hole customers suing to be able to get drunk at the bar, that would be another thing :dead: