Coronavirus Thread: Worldwide Pandemic

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Man it’s not just Americans who are rejecting masks. Was driving around yesterday in the burbs and even in the heavily dense areas pure people without masks. No social distancing. Groups of friends walking around like a regular day. shyt was crazy. Restaurant patios packed. Sidewalks packed. Stores I go into had a gang of folk without masks.

Not just an American thing. Mostly white people dont give a fukk.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
The Hill
Michigan health officials have connected at least 85 cases of coronavirus to crowds at an East Lansing bar after it was allowed to reopen and those who visited are being asked to self isolate. The bar said its primary difficulty had been in maintain distance on the sidewalk outside.

“There are likely more people infected with COVID-19 not yet identified. We need help from people who went to Harper’s during the exposure dates so that we can contain the outbreak. We need everyone exposed to stay home.”

As of last week, all identified cases were between 18 and 23, with predominantly mild symptoms, including four that were asymptomatic. None have been announced as hospitalized.

About this website

THEHILL.COM

Michigan health officials link 85 coronavirus cases to just one reopened bar
As of last week, all identified cases were between 18 and 23, with predominantly mild symptoms, including four that were asymptomatic. None have been announced as hospitalized.

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
Man it’s not just Americans who are rejecting masks. Was driving around yesterday in the burbs and even in the heavily dense areas pure people without masks. No social distancing. Groups of friends walking around like a regular day. shyt was crazy. Restaurant patios packed. Sidewalks packed. Stores I go into had a gang of folk without masks.

As an American though, I want this to humble other Americans who are not doing their part. It's like, "Why do I have share the same country, with people who are too fukking prideful to NOT wear a mask."

Its not like this country is telling Men, "Hey, cut off your dikks.", no, it's just asking nicely to wear a mask and do your part to maintain a safe distance/wash hands; it shouldn't be that fukking hard to follow.

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits

Funny thing is, these are “educated” and well off people as well. It’s the same as the vaccine debate. People with entitlement issues hate being told what to do.

FooFighters

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN

Again, it's not just white people. My family member (who thinks the rona is a hoax, watches YouTube bullshyt, George Floyd ain't real, Bill Gates and George Soros are the devil) and her mom are having an argument with my mom over this shyt.

My face is just :francis: