Coronavirus Thread: Worldwide Pandemic

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA

Our dummy governor in VA lifting limits on capacity this Wednesday right before July 4 weekend when he sees what's going on in other neighboring states.

Like I can't think of any reason except the business class donors wanting to lift restrictions no matter what before a holiday weekend are pressing the issue.

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin

ADevilYouKhow

Rhyme Reason
Daps
Reppin
got a call for three nines
I checked the forecast for Houston, it's going to be 90's for the next week it seems. I can't imagine not finding a ICU bed when you feel like you have a severe case of COVID, while at the same time, having to deal with a Heatwave.

And this isn't the Flu season yet.

Very sobering times coming up.

Yup, it was sobering to read CA and WA are going back into lockdown today...

I don’t think this is going to be resolved until we get a new government that addresses this top down from the federal level

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
Yup, it was sobering to read CA and WA are going back into lockdown today...

I don’t think this is going to be resolved until we get a new government that addresses this top down from the federal level

It all depends on if there is a vaccine. I am sure Nurses/Doctors/Vital Personal gets the first injections, and then a plan to follow suit. If not, then Biden is going to have his hands full; Virus, Shattered Economy, 250k Dead, Schools/Colleges Closed.

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
we will probably reach 150k by the end of july.
I imagine we will be between 250-300k by november.
Nah it doesn't work that quick, but I'm guessing 200k by November, I called this in April. The crazy thing is it could be curved in a few weeks but American entitlement is something else.

ADevilYouKhow

Rhyme Reason
Daps
Reppin
got a call for three nines
Nah it doesn't work that quick, but I'm guessing 200k by November, I called this in April. The crazy thing is it could be curved in a few weeks but American entitlement is something else.

Republicans could’ve backstopped people’s pay and companies until we got a handle on things but they chose not to. That was a choice. We have to remember that. That’s why so many people are dead and still at risk.