Coronavirus Thread: Worldwide Pandemic

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
One question I would think would be really useful, is what is the data on who is asymptomatic, as in what age range? Is it the same across the ages, or are there people in their 70's and 80's who are asymptomatic? What does the data show, percentage wise?

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
2.3 million infected

120k dead
I will say 5 mill infected and the over 500k dead before this country gets a handle on it and that’s only going to come once this clown is out of office.. if he gets re elected it’s over expect 1 mill to die from this shyt

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
Watching all this shyt. I feel like Fall is going to be sobering, and it's been said often. But like, something just feels wrong; not about the reopening itself. But like, what if this 2nd wave really isn't a 2nd wave, but really a true 2nd mutation for us? Where its more aggressive, and now it finds a way to kill kids with the same lethal hit of the adults?

Though this is all my opinion and thoughts. Still, no matter what, this isn't the end times but I feel like it's one of those endgame boss battles; the first form is defeated, but then the final form shows.

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
Watching all this shyt. I feel like Fall is going to be sobering, and it's been said often. But like, something just feels wrong; not about the reopening itself. But like, what if this 2nd wave really isn't a 2nd wave, but really a true 2nd mutation for us? Where its more aggressive, and now it finds a way to kill kids with the same lethal hit of the adults?

Though this is all my opinion and thoughts. Still, no matter what, this isn't the end times but I feel like it's one of those endgame boss battles; the first form is defeated, but then the final form shows.

We are still in the first wave fam, too bad people don't give a shyt anymore.

Althalucian

All Star
Daps

Don't say that breh I got two kids. :mjcry:

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps