Coronavirus Thread: Worldwide Pandemic

Redguard

Hoonding
Daps
Reppin
Hammerfell
This was a given since thry were reopening. Folk forgetting why things were shut down in the first place. It was to not overwhelm the hospitals. It wasn’t about beating the virus or any of that shyt. So when hospitals get overwhelmed again thry will shut this shyt down. Make masks mandatory and enforce the rules. A lot of businesses are not following them. If you gotta fine people then so be it.

Folk have proven thry cant follow orders even if it’s life and death. The youth especially don’t give a fukk.

I have read other countries are issuing fines to citizens who refuse to wear masks in public.

People here may resist at first when they get hit with fines, but after having to pay $500 2 to 3 times they will comply.

1-8-7-Skillz

Superstar
Daps
This was a given since thry were reopening. Folk forgetting why things were shut down in the first place. It was to not overwhelm the hospitals. It wasn’t about beating the virus or any of that shyt. So when hospitals get overwhelmed again thry will shut this shyt down. Make masks mandatory and enforce the rules. A lot of businesses are not following them. If you gotta fine people then so be it.

Folk have proven thry cant follow orders even if it’s life and death. The youth especially don’t give a fukk.

Yep, sometimes people have to be saved from their own (and other peoples) stupidity

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Way too much zinc, breh. WTF?

:picard::picard::picard:

That amount per day is actually harmful and hampers your immune system. Your stomach has to be hurting
I took a pill of 100 mcg one day and elderberry gummies which had like 10 mcgs.

I had a migraine headache and was nauseous. Do not do it to yourselves, bredrin. :whoa:

You probably only need 100 mcg of zinc once every 2-3 days.

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps

That amount per day is actually harmful and hampers your immune system. Your stomach has to be hurting

I had a migraine headache and was nauseous. Do not do it to yourselves, bredrin. :whoa:

Don't you also have to take copper if you're taking a lot of zinc?

I only started taking zinc because of the rona season but just 22mg a day, @NY's #1 Draft Pick daily dose is what I take in two weeks
0ef90322cbd73d73d046272a59136fff-3.png

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Just heard a report that immunity may only be for a few months and may not be permanent....

:francis:

Arianne Martell

"Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken"
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
House Martell #SnakeGang #Targset

Don't you also have to take copper if you're taking a lot of zinc?

I only started taking zinc because of the rona season but just 22mg a day, @NY's #1 Draft Pick daily dose is what I take in two weeks
0ef90322cbd73d73d046272a59136fff-3.png

@skeetsinternal :damn:

am callin B.S no way u taking that much zinc

:lupe: