Coronavirus Thread: Worldwide Pandemic

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
Watching all this shyt. I feel like Fall is going to be sobering, and it's been said often. But like, something just feels wrong; not about the reopening itself. But like, what if this 2nd wave really isn't a 2nd wave, but really a true 2nd mutation for us? Where its more aggressive, and now it finds a way to kill kids with the same lethal hit of the adults?

Though this is all my opinion and thoughts. Still, no matter what, this isn't the end times but I feel like it's one of those endgame boss battles; the first form is defeated, but then the final form shows.

Reminds me of Majoras Mask boss when it turned into a steroid freak :merchant:

d96c09a3e34202ec-image-wrath-gif-gif-jadusable-wiki-fandom-powered-by-wikia.gif

2BBQaFJ.gif

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
Not sure if posted

I'm having an unbelievably hard time buying thier death rate.

Maryland has 64,000 cases and about 3000 deaths. (4.6% death rate)

Florida has 100,000 cases and also about 3000 deaths. (3.0% death rate)

15% of Maryland's population is over 65
20% of Florida's population is over 65

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Watching all this shyt. I feel like Fall is going to be sobering, and it's been said often. But like, something just feels wrong; not about the reopening itself. But like, what if this 2nd wave really isn't a 2nd wave, but really a true 2nd mutation for us? Where its more aggressive, and now it finds a way to kill kids with the same lethal hit of the adults?

Though this is all my opinion and thoughts. Still, no matter what, this isn't the end times but I feel like it's one of those endgame boss battles; the first form is defeated, but then the final form shows.

Yeah, its like one of those 90s videogames from SEGA Genesis or SNES where the final boss is like 3 to 5 boss battles, in one massive final showdown.