Coronavirus Thread: Worldwide Pandemic

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
honestly, fauci needs to learn how to communicate better if he wants to keep speaking publicly

he has no business saying the phrase "i don't know if the NFL will happen this year". that's not up to him :dead:

how he needs to word that is "i believe that science says that playing football will be very dangerous" and just stop there. there's no arguing with that statement if he presents it right, but he's turning himself into this boogieman for the right when he says shyt like that. its embarrassing. stop giving trump soundbites to "fight against"

from a political standpoint, we're SO CLOSE to just letting the virus take its course and have all the blame for the spikes lay at the feet of the pro-opening up republicans :noah:

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm a little confused about something: for all the talk the republicans did about how we needed to reopen the economy ASAP because "the cure can't be worse than the disease," the Trump administration has been bragging about the economy bouncing back so quickly because it was a man-made shutdown.

So in other words there was no reason to rush reopening (not the same as saying we need to stay closed indefinitely) because the economy would have rebounded anyway? :patrice:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm a little confused about something: for all the talk the republicans did about how we needed to reopen the economy ASAP because "the cure can't be worse than the disease," the Trump administration has been bragging about the economy bouncing back so quickly because it was a man-made shutdown.

So in other words there was no reason to rush reopening (not the same as saying we need to stay closed indefinitely) because the economy would have rebounded anyway? :patrice:
i mean no, because every day you stay closed is that many more businesses who had to shut their doors forever :yeshrug:and with them, those jobs are gone forever, etc

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Why do you do this? You act like you are the only person who had the idea that those idiots in Florida should have been wearing masks? Acting like this thread wasn’t yelling about the lax approach in Florida. You aren’t a genius. :mjlol:

I was the only one? I said that?

Arianne Martell

"Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken"
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
House Martell #SnakeGang #Targset
We think my sister has it.

Starting Saturday got a high fever, extreme body aches specially her lower back to the point she couldn’t walk, loss of taste, eyes felt like they were going to pop, And chills.

She is feeling a bit better today

She lives in DR and only the privilege have access to tests right now...doctors are scared to see patients