Coronavirus Thread: Worldwide Pandemic

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
im realizing that this trump rally is a massive win-win, because theres literally only two outcomes

-corona is minimal, which validates reopening and lets us move forward
or
-this thing causes a serious corona outbreak. mostly trump supporters are affected, maybe even die, and trump has committed one of the worst political blunders in american history. this thing could be the absolute nail in his coffin in 2 weeks :banderas:

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
im realizing that this trump rally is a massive win-win, because theres literally only two outcomes

-corona is minimal, which validates reopening and lets us move forward
or
-this thing causes a serious corona outbreak. mostly trump supporters are affected, maybe even die, and trump has committed one of the worst political blunders in american history. this thing could be the absolute nail in his coffin in 2 weeks :banderas:

only 2?

#science :wow:

:mjlol:

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Yea I’m wondering what’s with the fireworks it’s not even July 4th yet.

NYC Sees Mysterious Uptick in Illegal Fireworks; June Complaints Hit 1,700 After 21 Last Year
that shyt is everywhere right now. Usually we get fireworks from like July 1-14. This year that shyt started June 1. People are bored

Yeah! They had some of the size ones I've seen in the link.

Last night it was foggy as fukk and I was walking around 10pm and Grand Army Plaza was completely lit up

:mjlol: