Coronavirus Thread: Worldwide Pandemic

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
Now two of my friends from high school, dudes I’ve known for decades, are debating with me and trying to say it’s over and there’s no point wearing masks anymore.

I’m literally surrounded by idiots.
Deaths are the only thing that shocks people. People think hospitalization is something you are fully cured from.

Wounded soldiers fighting in the Middle East doesn’t move the needle like caskets.

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
He was fukkin with NFL/College football money.

He saying that with a gun to his head.

:francis:
Read the article. He basically says where the infection rate is low and for those counties that have no infections there is no need to shut them down.

He advocated for low infection areas to wear their masks and follow the correct procedures.

The hot take is kinda silly.

“I don’t think we’re going to be talking about going back to lockdown,” he said. “I think we’re going to be talking about trying to better control those areas of the country that seem to be having a surge of cases.”

Mr. Fauci told the French news agency that as the U.S. returns to normal, flare-ups might happen, but the approach to matters such as school reopenings will be localized.

“Counties where there are certainly no cases at all, there’s no problem with the schools opening,” he said.

“There are other parts where there’s a modest amount of infection (where) you may delay school openings,” he explained. “There are other parts of the country where there’s minimum infection, where you want to make some modification of the process, namely: alternate days, morning versus afternoon, seating people apart from each other wearing masks.”

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Oh...look at that.

These clowns should have been mandating masks months ago as I been saying for months.
Why do you do this? You act like you are the only person who had the idea that those idiots in Florida should have been wearing masks? Acting like this thread wasn’t yelling about the lax approach in Florida. You aren’t a genius. :mjlol: