Coronavirus Thread: Worldwide Pandemic

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So we went down to Miami for my birthday and to visit family this past weekend. Stayed at this hotel in Miami Beach made sure we brought gloves, masks etc. my girl even brought cleaning supplies to clean the room before we started to use it. Hotel was not that packed early in the week but as soon as the weekend came that shyt swell up!:dwillhuh: People coming from all over the country!
We left the beach on Saturday morning to stay at the fams house. We went to pick up take out on Friday night and y’all should’ve seen south beach brehs :wow: shyt was lit as fukk . Brehs riding around in scooters, packs of girls living it up walking all over the side walks, people packed into restaurants. Very little masks or social distancing in sight:mjcry:

The restaurant I went to pick up food from had people elbow to elbow at the bar:stopitslime: I wouldn’t be surprised if Florida gets close to NY In a few months.

Althalucian

All Star
Daps
So we went down to Miami for my birthday and to visit family this past weekend. Stayed at this hotel in Miami Beach made sure we brought gloves, masks etc. my girl even brought cleaning supplies to clean the room before we started to use it. Hotel was not that packed early in the week but as soon as the weekend came that shyt swell up!:dwillhuh: People coming from all over the country!
We left the beach on Saturday morning to stay at the fams house. We went to pick up take out on Friday night and y’all should’ve seen south beach brehs :wow: shyt was lit as fukk . Brehs riding around in scooters, packs of girls living it up walking all over the side walks, people packed into restaurants. Very little masks or social distancing in sight:mjcry:

The restaurant I went to pick up food from had people elbow to elbow at the bar:stopitslime: I wouldn’t be surprised if Florida gets close to NY In a few months.

:dwillhuh:

Rickdogg44

RIP Charmander RIP Kobe
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
This is interesting and makes sense when thry said vitamin k works. Vitamink. You can change blood thickness by the amount of vitamin k in your system. Like a blood thinner.

This is why you don’t cut funding or take diseases lightly like so many leaders did. Blood is all over their hands.

We are too late. That virus is everywhere and super contagious. Force people to wear masks at least indoors. Social distancing as well. Anything with close quarters contact should be banned without masks.

May have to start eating garlic like candy....:lupe:

I may start back my baby aspirin regiment...

wasnt there a thing about aspirin in Italy at the very beginning? Saying it was bad,?

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Probably going to Miami for my birthday too, the Faena or The Setai, I plan to go out, but I'm never one for crowds, and yes, that sounds like San Diego this weekend, by my house. It was like a block party outside.
Staying at faena or Setai :wow:

Damn you really a 6 figure, 6 series, 6 certs, 6 dimes coli breh:mjgrin:

That area is not a bad since not much traffic goes out there. I didn’t go out but most we did was chilled at the beach with food and drinks, had lunch at the eden roc at this outside bar and order take out from various restaurants. Hit up prime 112 breh:blessed:

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
Probably going to Miami for my birthday too, the Faena or The Setai, I plan to go out, but I'm never one for crowds, and yes, that sounds like San Diego this weekend, by my house. It was like a block party outside.

breh, I had so much fun at the Setai with that girl. I even met Jay and Bey by the pool. Lenny Kravitz owned a condo there.

Watching the sun rise at 5:45 AM and watching the sun set is so relaxing breh :wow:

Having a girl with you to me is a negative. She was in the mood and wanted all my attention. That's a hotel you go to and just chill and enjoy life:unimpressed:

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
breh, I had so much fun at the Setai with that girl. I even met Jay and Bey by the pool. Lenny Kravitz owned a condo there.

Watching the sun rise at 5:45 AM and watching the sun set is so relaxing breh :wow:

Having a girl with you to me is a negative. She was in the mood and wanted all my attention. That's a hotel you go to and just chill and enjoy life:unimpressed:

Damn! I heard that Jay and Bey like that place too. Well, I read it. I am torn between the two spots. I may invite someone and I may not, I lean towards going alone. Sitting in the sunset, knowing you at least made it that far, is so relaxing and powerful to me.

@NY's #1 Draft Pick

I came a long way to say stuff like "I'm staying at the Setai" lol

But not where I want to be yet

Prime 112 is on the list, and Sea Spice, Jaya, Joe's Stone Crab, and St Regis at Bal Harbour for burgers.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
reading about cases increasing makes me feel like we're about to get fukked:francis:

i tried to be optimistic about this but seems like that 2nd wave is gonna hit hard. we're gonna need way more stimulus money to keep small businesses afloat and to prevent ppl from becoming homeless.
We still in the first wave.

It’s lit in New Zealand

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

Damn I didn’t know the Setai was popping off like that :wow:

I’m usually a W type of guy as I’ve stayed in the the on in Ft lauderdale beach and Downtown Miami. The south beach W is too fukking expensive.... I’m not dropping 400-500 on one night brehs:what: