Daps
Me, me, me

main-qimg-aaa233689df54507967b8e64a3fe4f95

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
Need way more of this!
What I have learned through this whole ordeal that people are straight-up soft! Mask hurts, can't wear it! Mask makes me look ridiculous can't wear. Softness everywhere!

Large sections of the populations are battle-ready and ready to commit to a higher cause and some can't get past their own bullshyt!

An older generation would handle this virus way better, they would have asked the basic question of what needs to be get done. And more or less do it!

And answered all we have to do is wear masks and laughed and done it and move on. The softness everywhere is just
:scust:!

"These surprisingly relevant vintage ads show how officials tried to convince people to wear masks after many refused during the 1918 flu pandemic

However, many refused to wear them in 1918, saying that government-mandated mask enforcement violated their civil liberties. An "Anti-Mask League" was even formed in San Francisco to protest the legislation.

But men, it turns out, needed more convincing than did women to heed the advice of public health officials."

These surprisingly relevant vintage ads show how officials tried to convince people to wear masks after many refused during the 1918 flu pandemic

-

"The Anti-Mask League of San Francisco was an organization formed to protest the requirement for people in San Francisco, California, to wear masks during the 1918 influenza pandemic.'

Anti-Mask League of San Francisco - Wikipedia

---

Superstar
Daps
"These surprisingly relevant vintage ads show how officials tried to convince people to wear masks after many refused during the 1918 flu pandemic

However, many refused to wear them in 1918, saying that government-mandated mask enforcement violated their civil liberties. An "Anti-Mask League" was even formed in San Francisco to protest the legislation.

But men, it turns out, needed more convincing than did women to heed the advice of public health officials."

These surprisingly relevant vintage ads show how officials tried to convince people to wear masks after many refused during the 1918 flu pandemic

-

"The Anti-Mask League of San Francisco was an organization formed to protest the requirement for people in San Francisco, California, to wear masks during the 1918 influenza pandemic.'

Anti-Mask League of San Francisco - Wikipedia

Does change the accuracy of my statement!