Daps
98807604_271782657533055_7777633788154085376_n.jpg

Still very relevant

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
Trump supporters and Republicans alike just ignore what Trump does. They pay no mind and just basically act like what he does is no big deal. Or they make excuses and always blame the media.

I have a family member, a cousin who is a huge Trump supporter. She likes to bring it up but then when you bring up facts she gets mad and just keeps saying how stupid we are for believing the media.

I don't have Facebook but all of her posts that my sister sends me are screenshots of are her saying it's the media that makes us believe Trump is bad.

I've called her a sell out before and she basically said she's proud of it. They're insane and there's no getting through to them and a waste of time and energy so I don't engage anymore.

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why is Trump's approval rating so surprising? All you have to do is go to TLR and see the same logic Trump supporters still have.

"People would have died no matter who was president!"
"Other world leaders have screwed up too!"
"Trump didn't create the virus!"
"Who cares if he's playing golf!"

Last edited:

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
Why is Trump's approval rating so surprising? All you have to do is go to TLR and see the same logic Trump supporters still have.

"People would have died no matter who was president!"
"Other world leaders have screwed up too!"
"Trump didn't create the virus!"
"Who cares if he's playing golf!"
The "other leaders have screwed up too" arguement is funny given that Trump said his response is a 10/10 and he wouldn't do anything different and of course the infamous "I take no responsibility".