Coronavirus Thread: Worldwide Pandemic

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
I’d rather a mask than kill my family members and vulnerable members of our community

It’s incredible that people are struggling with this concept still

Yea I’m definitely wearing as mask, people are gonna do what they want but they can’t cry wolf when something bad happens :manny:they need to think about their actions before anything.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps

Trump being an 'alpha male.' :mjlol:

Everything about Trump, from his constant whining, to always painting himself as a victim, to refusing to take responsibility for his failures, to always keeping Obama's name in his mouth, is beta AF. What alpha male has to create fake scandals about another man to deflect from his own failures? :heh:

Tell that to TLR. People say that he is a "real leader" when he abuses his powers and cries about the Demmercrahsss

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
You can get into a whole debate about masculinity, and perceived masculinity, but I too, hear, from people light and heavy supporters that he is a "man's man", or some variant of that. That is undoubtedly tied to the idea that he isn't accountable to anyone, and that is deeply tied to what many people perceptions, idealized or not, of what "manhood" is.

People say that if you ignore the virus and take "natural" cures, it makes you a real man. Apparently, thats the nee measuring stick of masculinity: by foolishly getting the virus and surviving it because "you're tough"

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
trump is a fukkin p*ssy

-scared of powerful women
-constantly being dissed and sonned by more powerful men, like putin
-always whining about how hes treated
-cant handle a tough question from the press
-wont go out in public without putting on makeup

But people swear that he is an 'alpha' because of ignorance and conviction of his limited views,

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
Man, I think this vote by mail thing is going to be a disaster, there's no way cheating doesn't occur. I know it's been done before but not on this type of scale.

I wouldn't be surprised if they ended up "losing" ballots or not sending them to "certain" neighborhoods.

Only if those states have Republican governors. Every time a state has voter suppression, it involved a Republican governor. Look it up.