Coronavirus Thread: Worldwide Pandemic

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Mark this Memorial Day down. This is where we could be having a turning point. Yet, things about to get much worse..

There would need to be a ridiculous amount of luck to not cone out worse.

By the Middle of June, it gonna look bleak :merchant:

Memorial Day was the first major test America had to prove itself with the new norms of social distancing and safety measures. Looked like it failed.....miserably.

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
By the Middle of June, it gonna look bleak :merchant:

Memorial Day was the first major test America had to prove itself with the new norms of social distancing and safety measures. Looked like it failed.....miserably.
Honestly, it’s turned into a blue/red, believe in science vs believe in Jesus issue and you’re going to see it start wreaking havoc in the Bible Belt and the south because jesus is their protector.

All of my friends and family that acknowledge science have no intentions of “going out”- whether that means going out to eat, going to the beach or going to live events- anytime soon or until there’s a vaccine readily available

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Honestly, it’s turned into a blue/red, believe in science vs believe in Jesus issue and you’re going to see it start wreaking havoc in the Bible Belt and the south because jesus is their protector.

All of my friends and family that acknowledge science have no intentions of “going out”- whether that means going out to eat, going to the beach or going to love events- anytime soon or until there’s a vaccine readily available

I only go outside by myself with a mask on.

Gains

Superstar
Daps
What'd I tell you? Mad Max status this summer :ufdup:

bEVqLiJ.gif

There's more social distancing in this movie than I've seen in public

Daps
It seems like we’re over the hump with daily cases and deaths dropping unless I am missing something. Opening up makes sense at this point.

The only reason it seems we're "over the hump" is because of the very guidelines that now are receding with these re-openings. You all are not thinking. What do you think is going to happen when the focus turns to "opening up"?

:scust:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I despise wearing masks. It’s just uncomfortable for me. Have kinda a phobia of coverings over my mouth and nose.

If I can’t social distance I’m not going. From now till whenever I’m cool on close contact with humans not my immediate family. :manny: