Coronavirus Thread: Worldwide Pandemic

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
i thought we were supposed to lock down until we flattened the curve :yeshrug: which has happened

now apparently we're supposed to lock down until... some time period that no one can actually get around to defining

Here you go again, again Benny ...

You said a similar thing weeks ago ..

vHshzxi.png

i thought the point of the lockdown was to do it until the hospitals had caught up. not to do this until no one has coronavirus. because that isnt possible :yeshrug:

This e-grow put you straight.

vHshzxi.png

And you would be wrong.

The issue is R-naught.

There are at least two important thresholds in R-naught,

1. value 1.0
2. the capacity of your health care.

Ideally you want to meet both. Economy and other practicalities notwithstanding.

-

Rather than just hospitals "catching up" you want society at large to be better prepared for outbreaks - be that in terms of social or medical action (including capacity, treatments, prevention, etc). Until we have a readily available cure we need to keep r-naught down enough and that process is an ongoing exercise.

You even dapped my post

2ovqFrjl.png

And yet here YOU are again

200w.webp

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Here you go again, again Benny ...

You said a similar thing weeks ago ..

vHshzxi.png

This e-grow put you straight.

vHshzxi.png

You even dapped my post

2ovqFrjl.png

And yet here YOU are again

200w.webp
breh im just commenting on the fact that the country is opening up :dead: look at all the fukkin videos from this weekend. this lockdown shyt is finished, for better or worse. probably worse :huhldup:

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
be honest; if the reopening ISNT a failure, you'll be disappointed :mjlol:

Ya dumb ... but that's common around here. I think you guys do it intentionally. I think some of you guys just want to troll and bring down the reputation of the site.

I refuse to believe that that many people are that dumb.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ya dumb ... but that's common around here. I think you guys do it intentionally. I think some of you guys just want to troll and bring down the reputation of the site.

I refuse to believe that that many people are that dumb.
:russell: alright fauci