Coronavirus Thread: Worldwide Pandemic

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps

:snoop: we are fukked, second wave is going to kill 500,000 +, I went out for a quick drive yesterday and was shocked to see a full on car show with thousands of ppl in my boring mid sized Midwestern city, I mean full on main Street every single parking lot packed, gas stations packed, food trucks with lines.

I was going to hold off on on prepping for another lock down but after seeing these videos I'm just going to go ahead and start now and I suggest you all do to

My advice on things to get :

Fever reducing meds
Any general good health meds you take
Gatorade
3 week supply of food you usually eat
Month supply of food for any pets you have
Household cleaning items (laundry pods, dishwasher pods etc)
Full tank of gas for any an all vehicles you have

Daps
I live about 10 minz from the beach and had to do a pickup beachside today. All I can say is :wow: I wonder what the salary for grave diggers is, they about to eat. Even my boys hitting me up about going to the beach today. Half a mil people live in this county and only around 15,000 have been tested last I checked. The population majority in the town where I work has to be 50+ so if rona takes a hold here bodies are going to drop like crazy

We had a management meeting 2 weeks ago before we reopened and my manager showed me a coronavirus conspiracy vid in the midst of the meeting:mjlol: She old as fukk too and been sniffling like crazy the past week. Last time I saw her headaches were killing her. I'd probably be mad as hell if I didn't find stupidity so amusung. The video itself was straight comedy, if rona doesn't wipe out or attitude check the older generation then America is Rome status

Theo Penn

on that Earl Stevens wine
Daps

:snoop: we are fukked, second wave is going to kill 500,000 +, I went out for a quick drive yesterday and was shocked to see a full on car show with thousands of ppl in my boring mid sized Midwestern city, I mean full on main Street every single parking lot packed, gas stations packed, food trucks with lines.

I was going to hold off on on prepping for another lock down but after seeing these videos I'm just going to go ahead and start now and I suggest you all do to

My advice on things to get :

Fever reducing meds
Any general good health meds you take
Gatorade
3 week supply of food you usually eat
Month supply of food for any pets you have
Household cleaning items (laundry pods, dishwasher pods etc)
Full tank of gas for any an all vehicles you have

Good looking out.

Take that Gatorade of the list though. It’s has a 2.3 value on the ph scale (like soda), so it’s acidic as fukk. Shyt will work against you and only cause more inflammation.

Instead of Gatorade, stock up on Pedialyte and high alkaline water

ahomeplateslugger

Superstar
Daps
It seems like we’re over the hump with daily cases and deaths dropping unless I am missing something. Opening up makes sense at this point.

Foxmulder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Long Island,NY
:mjtf:White people across the street from me got like 20 cars on the block for a barbecue in their backyard. To be fair it ain’t just Trump supporters and white people acting a fool. We’re fukked.:martin:

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It seems like we’re over the hump with daily cases and deaths dropping unless I am missing something. Opening up makes sense at this point.

Yeah it seems to be going in that direction I’ve said that the number of deaths and mortality rate is closer to the Hong Kong Flu then the Spanish flu thank God.. I think it’s time to put our foot in the water soon while still protecting the vulnerable.

If you’re under 50 and healthy you have an extremely low chance of dying from this to where most are willing to go out especially if it’s for work or if they own a small business.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i thought we were supposed to lock down until we flattened the curve :yeshrug: which has happened

now apparently we're supposed to lock down until... some time period that no one can actually get around to defining