Coronavirus Thread: Worldwide Pandemic

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Most restaurants are designed to maximize profit per square foot. It says something that a chain like Cheesecake Factory, which has strong sales at their restaurants, can't even pay the rent on the buildings. The restaurants that survive will do so because a) they own the real estate and don't have a lease or b) adapt heavily to make sure they are pandemic proof

These restaurants are just going to have to streamline carryout ordering.

Right now a lot of places that don't usually do carryout have set it up, but it's extremely slow and clunky to order and pickup food. But there's going to be a heavy demand for takeout since people won't be going to restaurants (and many will be sick of cooking) so the restaurants that can do it efficiently will be in the best position. There have been a few times in the last few weeks that I was going to get takeout somewhere, but didn't because the line was too long.

Slim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Valley of the SUNS
These restaurants are just going to have to streamline carryout ordering.

Right now a lot of places that don't usually do carryout have set it up, but it's extremely slow and clunky to order and pickup food. But there's going to be a heavy demand for takeout since people won't be going to restaurants (and many will be sick of cooking) so the restaurants that can do it efficiently will be in the best position. There have been a few times in the last few weeks that I was going to get takeout somewhere, but didn't because the line was too long.

I also hope businesses find a better way than these food delivery apps like Uber Eats, Grub Hub, etc. Those apps are raping both the restaurants on rev split, commission, etc and the consumer with excessive service and delivery fees.

Arianne Martell

"Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken"
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
House Martell #SnakeGang #Targset

Freedman

Choppers For Karate Nggas
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana

BLACK PEOPLE WATCH THE VIDEO ABOVE, ESPECIALLY IF YOU'RE FROM LOUISIANA/THE SOUTH!

The Exxon Mobill Plant in Baton Rouge is Down the Street from Southern University and black folks literally live Across the street and all day you can see the exhaust going into the air :mjcry:

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
https://www.washingtonpost.com/nati...coronavirus-restrictions-fire/?outputType=amp

Church That defied quarantine order was burned down
“Bet you stay home now hypokrits” :mjlol:

i read in another article that it seems that an atheist group did it :mjlol:

the cynic in me thinks this was self inflicted to collect the insurance cause business will not be same from now on.
“What is this pandemic doing to us,” he tweeted with a picture of the destroyed church. “We need prayer for this country.”

“They have been grieving the inability to gather as a congregation since the covid-19 pandemic stay-home orders forced the closure of their church home and now they must grieve the loss of this spiritual home, their place of worship.”

:wow:No Powers Combined. No Captain Christ to Pray the Pandemic Away.

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Going to church before 2020 :pachaha:
Going to church before 2020 :pachaha:
Man there be hoes at church.

:lolbron:
full