Coronavirus Thread: Worldwide Pandemic

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Bars opened up in San Diego today too not sure if I entirely agree, nor do I know it's controllable now. People are swarming the bars from what I saw, it wasn't packed, because it couldn't be, but it would have been.

Jesus H. Christ

I died for your sins
Daps
I just don’t see the need to go to the bars right now. Like seriously :yeshrug:

you gon rush to the bars and restaurants when a virus out here killing 1-2K people a day?

you wanna roll the dice with your life then be my guest cacbrehs :yeshrug:

I disagree with a lot of things with Obama. However, I can't even start to imagine how cacs would of reacted if Obama had a body count of 95k dead citizens (and still counting) on his hands... :picard:

My HL brehs, please stay safe:francis:.

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I disagree with a lot of things with Obama. However, I can't even start to imagine how cacs would of reacted if Obama had a body count of 95k dead citizens (and still counting) on his hands... :picard:

My HL brehs, please stay safe:francis:.

Mostly non-white. I think things would be different if the great majority of the deaths were young white people.

Daps
Mostly non-white. I think things would be different if the great majority of the deaths were young white people.

I’m going to disagree with the “young white people” part of it. No amount of anyone dying matters until it affects old white people in their life DIRECTLY.

Look at how they reacted to school and church shootings. Domestic terrorism. AIDS. shyt, natural disasters. It’s never their fault. It’s never anything they can do to fix it. As long as they can do what they want and reap the benefits of the white supremacy structure, no situation is cause for any upheaval of their life.

They were happy to find out that COVID disproportionately affected minorities, so much so they think it’s not going to touch them even though most of the deaths are older white people. The suffering of others is always the fault of others and that’s why you can call them out on anything they believe, because they only believe in things that support their outlook and petty wants.

This is precisely why their kids are fukked up.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

you gon rush to the bars and restaurants when a virus out here killing 1-2K people a day?

you really think it's gonna be just white people going out, when all this shyt opens in july or so :mjlol: gimme a break

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת

What do you have to lose?

51759d_c405b0340ee44c31b9cad8973cc414c6~mv2.webp

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal

unfortunately we're the ones who will be out there getting hurt by this disproportionately.

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I’m going to disagree with the “young white people” part of it. No amount of anyone dying matters until it affects old white people in their life DIRECTLY.

Look at how they reacted to school and church shootings. Domestic terrorism. AIDS. shyt, natural disasters. It’s never their fault. It’s never anything they can do to fix it. As long as they can do what they want and reap the benefits of the white supremacy structure, no situation is cause for any upheaval of their life.

They were happy to find out that COVID disproportionately affected minorities, so much so they think it’s not going to touch them even though most of the deaths are older white people. The suffering of others is always the fault of others and that’s why you can call them out on anything they believe, because they only believe in things that support their outlook and petty wants.

This is precisely why their kids are fukked up.

You don’t think old people losing nephews, sons, daughters,etc would take pause? Those visuals of young, blonde haired blue eyed young adults smiling into the camera? Now dead? I don’t know.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
You don’t think old people losing nephews, sons, daughters,etc would take pause? Those visuals of young, blonde haired blue eyed young adults smiling into the camera? Now dead? I don’t know.

They would care, but they would just blame Democrats/China/Obama or whoever else Trump points at. :yeshrug: