Coronavirus Thread: Worldwide Pandemic

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Georgia started lifting restrictions on April 24th. In what world was April 24th two weeks ago? :heh:

My actual point, and not that straw man about keeping everything closed that you're arguing against, is that the economy is not going to recover any time soon even as restrictions start easing up.
your point was terrible :childplease: its too early to call anything on georgia, and no one is

and when did i even say the economy was gonna get better soon? :dahell: it obviously isnt

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
im honored to be off your ignore list :salute: im sure i earned it

so can you tell me what the timeline is? because i sure as fukk havent heard one :yeshrug:fretting on the internet is nice, but it isnt solving anyones problems. we were supposed to shut down til hospitals could catch up: not til no one has the virus :dahell:

also arent you the person whos only going to the grocery store for the next year and a half? which is obviously your right, but the whole country cant do that for obvious reasons :dahell:
All your posts should have a permanent low quality posting banner.

There are CDC guidelines, there are state guidelines, Cuomo (and I'm sure other competent governors) are holding daily press conferences outlining their plans. The President is openly going against his own CDC guidelines and timelines, while at the same time also going against governors who are not following the guidelines (Georgia), while at the same time also supporting them. All the while your bytch ass is whining in here about things that have been explained to you multiple times.

You've been going in circles in this thread and the stimulus thread with your bad faith arguments and every day another unsuspecting poster entertains your bullshyt. :camby:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
All your posts should have a permanent low quality posting banner.

There are CDC guidelines, there are state guidelines, Cuomo (and I'm sure other competent governors) are holding daily press conferences outlining their plans. The President is openly going against his own CDC guidelines and timelines, while at the same time also going against governors who are not following the guidelines (Georgia), while at the same time also supporting them. All the while your bytch ass is whining in here about things that have been explained to you multiple times.

You've been going in circles in this thread and the stimulus thread with your bad faith arguments and every day another unsuspecting poster entertains your bullshyt. :camby:
all that bytching and i didnt see you explain your position :yeshrug: i dont have a response

im pretty much in agreement with the governors' plans, so what the fukk are you talking about? :dead:

douche

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
XMGtIbV.jpg
P0n7Acc.jpg

Spatial Paradox

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
your point was terrible :childplease: its too early to call anything on georgia, and no one is

and when did i even say the economy was gonna get better soon? :dahell: it obviously isnt

The whole reason they rushed to reopen was get the economy going again and so far their economic stats are going in the wrong direction. How is it too early to point that out? They really couldn't wait a few more weeks and start reopening along with most of the rest of the country?

And how is no one calling anything on Georgia? That article is various economists and others doing exactly that and saying it's an early indication of how the economy in the rest of the country might recover.

Last edited:

Ghost_In_A_Shell

Talk No Jutsu
Daps
You can get into a whole debate about masculinity, and perceived masculinity, but I too, hear, from people light and heavy supporters that he is a "man's man", or some variant of that. That is undoubtedly tied to the idea that he isn't accountable to anyone, and that is deeply tied to what many people perceptions, idealized or not, of what "manhood" is.

He is toxic masculinity in the extreme.