Coronavirus Thread: Worldwide Pandemic

John Reena

Superstar
Daps
The church I attend luckily is led by a smart and Godly preacher. He said we gonna Zoom/Livestream indefinitely. Of course some members trippin “We can go to grocery stores, why we can’t meet in church?” or “God gonna protect me from the virus!” They nuts. I believe Jesus saves, but I ain’t bout to stand in tha middle of tha freeway n not get hit by a car, ya feel me?

:russ:

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Task force conference starting soon.

fukkery afoot

MrW5mUX.gif

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There's a joke here to be made about letting God sort them out, but I'm not going to be the one to make it...
i'd make it, but i think i've generated enough disgust with me in this thread :mjlol:

it's interesting though :ehh: god is all powerful, and could stop this virus but chooses not to...and yet he has a problem with you missing church in the middle of a pandemic. i would think he would understand

also, i imagine every pro-lockdown person in here is OK with the government forcing every church to stay closed for the next year?

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So Trump is basically going to say reopen churches and use it as a political tool when Democratic Governors don't immediately go by the guidance.
i would imagine it doesn't get more dangerous than packing a church, when you combine both the proximity and the average age of the people there. i say let them :yeshrug: dead MAGAs isn't something i take issue with. especially if trump goes on tape taking credit for it

everyone i've seen on the news clamoring for churches to reopen has been a trump voting redneck. terrible people

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
While I know religious people will be religious. Can't help to think that this pandemic will further reduce religion in the States. You can pray anywhere, yet, non-religious/light religious folks will just go, "It's just a building. I don't need it open to pray to a God?"

It just makes religion look more and more like a Ponzi scheme these days, rather than believing in an entity.

Then again white folks use it like the fat kid hitting a "T" during Tag just when they are about to be caught.

Tommy Fits

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
QUEENS NY
Got tested for antibodies and came back negative. I've done CPR in people confirmed to have had it, worked in close contact with guys that ended up testing positive. Was really hoping I caught it and was asymptomatic. Now I have to continue to worry about bringing this shyt home to my family