Coronavirus Thread: Worldwide Pandemic

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
i hope that china is the one who develops the vaccine, but forces trump to personally apologize to them before they share it with us :mjlol:
Trump will take credit no matter who comes up with a vaccine. He'll say China should have come up with it because it started there and if he wasn't so tough on them they wouldn't have came up with the vaccine in the first place.

He will never apologize about anything.

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
Trump will take credit no matter who comes up with a vaccine. He'll say China should have come up with it because it started there and if he wasn't so tough on them they wouldn't have came up with the vaccine in the first place.

He will never apologize about anything.
"I spoke with President Xi this morning, we get along very well, good friend. I made a great trade deal, a beautiful deal with China for our farmers. They were robbing us blind before, like you wouldn't believe. And now they're making a vaccine for us."
trumpneck-1.png

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
"I spoke with President Xi this morning, we get along very well, good friend. I made a great trade deal, a beautiful deal with China for our farmers. They were robbing us blind before, like you wouldn't believe. And now they're making a vaccine for us."
trumpneck-1.png
All because I was very tough. Very tough and very quick. I do things quickly, ok. And I say this all the time but I make deals. And this will be the greatest deal of the century and maybe ever. So we have the vaccine. I have it. And soon more people will have it. Ivanka and Jared have it and we will see what happens. Thank you folks.

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Last I heard was 2 years, maybe more. People better get used to living like this. It’s already normal for me wearing masks and gloves regularly.
Seen people out on social media out and about here at the bars in Orlando :francis:

let’s see how the cases spike in a few weeks if Deklantis doesn’t try to hide the numbers.