Coronavirus Thread: Worldwide Pandemic

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
:mjlol:

pelosi with the ether.

yo, anyone know why i couldn't watch that vid in this thread though? had to go to twitter to watch it. i noticed the same thing the other day with an instagram post. never had this problem before. :patrice:

Forreal

I thought something was up with my phone because just last week I was able to play Twitter vids on this forum. Now it's "The media could not be played" whenever I click play.

Daps
China already muscling in on Australia.

China’s murky role in the genesis and spread of the novel coronavirus has disturbed the entire world. Its attempts to economically coerce Australia into its geopolitical orbit should disturb the world even more.

Australia is one of the United States’ staunchest allies. It was saved from Japanese invasion in World War II by the U.S. victory in the Battle of Coral Sea and has stood side by side with America ever since. Australian troops, known as “diggers” Down Under, have fought in every major U.S. military engagement thereafter, including the Korean and Vietnam wars, both wars in Iraq and Afghanistan. Australia and the United States are also bound to one another by a mutual defense treaty and a free trade agreement.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opin...opinions&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter

can you share the full text? Hit the paywall

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The more they let him talk without a script is just....:mjlol:

god, i cant wait for him to lose :wow:

he'll be without a doubt, the worst president in american history. impeached, a one-term loser, and leaving the country in a massive recession. those who supported him will be shamed and embarrassed for the rest of their political careers