Coronavirus Thread: Worldwide Pandemic

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
Seen people out on social media out and about here at the bars in Orlando :francis:

let’s see how the cases spike in a few weeks if Deklantis doesn’t try to hide the numbers.

I’m hearing some states have cases spiking after reopening, I think we’re gonna see a lot of that in the coming weeks.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
"There's more important things than living."
well the science says that most healthy adults arent risking their life. the economics says that a two year social distance lockdown or whatever the fukk this is, is not feasible. so i dont see us going down that road :yeshrug: i doubt you can find a democrat politician who does either

im certain that newsom, cuomo and pritzker arent going to be proposing that. two months of this and theyve had to get on their hands and knees before mitch mcconnell :scusthov:

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
:huhldup: i dont think so. thats the death of every single bar in america, people arent gonna consent to two years of this shyt

its still really early and the countrys already sick of it :dead:

We’re already like what, 3 months in? I don’t see this going away as soon as we want. We will be wearing masks in public for a very long time along with this social distancing crap they implemented. They also said it will come back in the fall with the flu season. We really don’t know how long can we live like this.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We’re already like what, 3 months in? I don’t see this going away as soon as we want. We will be wearing masks in public for a very long time along with this social distancing crap they implemented. They also said it will come back in the fall with the flu season. We really don’t know how long can we live like this.
will we though? blue states cant live like this :dead: theyre finished

im just making observations of the country, this isnt my personal opinion. i say the country is done with all this shyt by july 4th. trump will probably turn it into a rallying cry :huhldup:

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
will we though? blue states cant live like this :dead: theyre finished

im just making observations of the country, this isnt my personal opinion. i say the country is done with all this shyt by july 4th. trump will probably turn it into a rallying cry :huhldup:

we’ll see what happens if they open up and if people even consider coming back out. I roam the streets out in NY even went to Times Square today and it’s a ghost town with bums all over the place. I’ve never witnessed anything like this in my life. Things are looking quite spooky right now.:manny:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
we’ll see what happens if they open up and if people even consider coming back out. I roam the streets out in NY even went to Times Square today and it’s a ghost town with bums all over the place. I’ve never witnessed anything like this in my life. Things are looking quite spooky right now.:manny:
i have no idea how this plays out :yeshrug:

Daps
well the science says that most healthy adults arent risking their life. the economics says that a two year social distance lockdown or whatever the fukk this is, is not feasible. so i dont see us going down that road :yeshrug: i doubt you can find a democrat politician who does either

im certain that newsom, cuomo and pritzker arent going to be proposing that. two months of this and theyve had to get on their hands and knees before mitch mcconnell :scusthov:
There's three distinct routes to this.

Bars reopen, coronavirus doesn't do shyt, it was all a hoax by the fake news media. #OBAMAGATE

Bars reopen, coronavirus does exactly what we know it does, people get sick, people die, no one wants to go to bars anymore because of the risk of sickness, bars close down

Bars don't reopen, the government actually comes up with a plan, Americans accept that they and their economy is not shyt in the eyes of a fukking virus born of nature and they STFU and stay home

Do you see another route to this? We can burn money for corporate bailouts and taxcuts but as soon as that money goes towards the common man the pearl clutching begins and the deficit actually matters

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
70 percent of deaths in rhode island have been in nursing homes. 83 percent of deaths in florida are over 65. what are you talking about :what:

What's the risk of COVID-19 for a healthy young person?

MOST healthy adults are not at risk of dying from this thing. that's controversial to say now? :dahell:

To be fair there has been a number of younger people dying from this. Now they even scared for children who are catching this virus. I don’t think anybody is safe but it might be worse for older people who had underlying conditions.

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
There's three distinct routes to this.

Bars reopen, coronavirus doesn't do shyt, it was all a hoax by the fake news media. #OBAMAGATE

Bars reopen, coronavirus does exactly what we know it does, people get sick, people die, no one wants to go to bars anymore because of the risk of sickness, bars close down

Bars don't reopen, the government actually comes up with a plan, Americans accept that they and their economy is not shyt in the eyes of a fukking virus born of nature and they STFU and stay home

Do you see another route to this? We can burn money for corporate bailouts and taxcuts but as soon as that money goes towards the common man the pearl clutching begins and the deficit actually matters

It's going to be down the middle, and geographically mixed. The sky isn't going to fall when things open, in San Diego or anywhere else, neither will places be exempt from more cases and more deaths.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
To be fair there has been a number of younger people dying from this. Now they even scared for children who are catching this virus. I don’t think anybody is safe but it might be worse for older people who had underlying conditions.
of course theres younger people dying from it. but most dont :yeshrug: i didnt know that was up for debate

no one wants to catch this shyt, im not downplaying it. im just stating the facts

Daps
It's going to be down the middle, and geographically mixed. The sky isn't going to fall when things open, in San Diego or anywhere else, neither will places be exempt from more cases and more deaths.
Places are opening despite spikes and flareups. Reopening bars before you contain a virus this contagious is so beyond stupid. All the government had to do was cut chucks, subsidize bills, provide any incentive to stay inside, let this ride out, then start reopening. They're doing this half-assed and backwards