Coronavirus Thread: Worldwide Pandemic

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
He sees it...........

Same with the economy he’s says will be great
It'll be beautiful. Next year will be the best year in the history of the world! We will get the vaccine but we won't need it because it will disapear. I am not a doctor but i have a good, you know what. Believe me.

Trump just needs to go. What a disaster. :snoop:

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
f5ucsfhc94z41.png
Pulitzer level cartoon.

Noble cartoon level in Trump world.
:pachaha:

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Ehhhhh

Things consistently change. Saying he wasn going to be voted out months ago wasn’t some great feat of a prediction. You picked one of two options based of a feeling. You ain’t getting a parade for that family.

I don’t want a parade and I didn’t make some huge revelation either. It was pretty damn obvious this shyt would sink him but of course folk here were on some “he’s gonna get re-elected” shyt. Folk still saying it...not as many though.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
I don’t want a parade and I didn’t make some huge revelation either. It was pretty damn obvious this shyt would sink him but of course folk here were on some “he’s gonna get re-elected” shyt. Folk still saying it...not as many though.
I disagree with that it was obvious when you first started saying it but carry on.

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I disagree with that it was obvious when you first started saying it but carry on.

Maybe not to you. But a guy who claimed the virus was a hoax for 2 months only to see it was very real killing many people in its wake? Politicizing the virus while people died. Focusing on the stock market when people were dying? Holding PPE hostage? Economy headed in the tank. Housing market poised for destruction? I mean, you thought this clown would get re-elected? I thought it was tough before Covid. Covid just solidified it.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
Maybe not to you. But a guy who claimed the virus was a hoax for 2 months only to see it was very real killing many people in its wake? Politicizing the virus while people died. Focusing on the stock market when people were dying? Holding PPE hostage? Economy headed in the tank. Housing market poised for destruction? I mean, you thought this clown would get re-elected? I thought it was tough before Covid. Covid just solidified it.
Maybe I’m misremembering when you made those statements. Seems like very early on your we’re saying he wasn’t going to get re-elected. This was (as I remember) well before we got into the deep shyt we sit in now. If I’m wrong on the timing then I’ll gladly pull back on that.

Be that as it may, where everything is right now I don’t think we wins but I also don’t think it’s impossible because he’s an incumbent and people make odd choices.

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
That’s only one part of it. The virus isn’t going to go away because it’s just not and there will be subset of people that don’t take measures that allow it to continue to spread more than needed.

People are still going to die
We are going to be well over 150K deaths by the election. That number won’t be forgotten.

The other aspect is the economy. It’s simply not coming back by then.
You aware of how half life works?:jbhmm:

I'm calling 200k deaths by Nov. unless something drastic happens.

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Maybe I’m misremembering when you made those statements. Seems like very early on your we’re saying he wasn’t going to get re-elected. This was (as I remember) well before we got into the deep shyt we sit in now. If I’m wrong on the timing then I’ll gladly pull back on that.

Be that as it may, where everything is right now I don’t think we wins but I also don’t think it’s impossible because he’s an incumbent and people make odd choices.

There is a small, minute chance he gets re-elected, but it is diminishing by the day.

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
You aware of how half life works?:jbhmm:

I'm calling 200k deaths by Nov. unless something drastic happens.
I'm not buying the ASSUMPTION this shyt will slow down when it gets warm...

More folk gon be outside and this shyts gon keep spreading...

Maybe not at the same rate but still enough to keep the bodybags pilling up...