Coronavirus Thread: Worldwide Pandemic

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
trump really threw down the gauntlet with this reopening shyt :huhldup:

ive noticed that because he's such a fukkin p*ssy, he won't actually take a stance on reopening. he wants to go slow officially, but he's out here encouraging protesters :scusthov:utter cowardice

but now he's on tape saying vaccine or not, we're open. could backfire badly if cases pick up :huhldup:

F K

All Star
Daps

ive noticed that because he's such a fukkin p*ssy, he won't actually take a stance on reopening. he wants to go slow officially, but he's out here encouraging protesters :scusthov:utter cowardice

but now he's on tape saying vaccine or not, we're open. could backfire badly if cases pick up :huhldup:
Georgia is completely open but shyt has not gotten back to normal and won't for a while. With the unemployment rate no one has a reason to commute or discretionary income to spend. That will probably keep the rates down for a bit.

Disclaimer: I am not an epidemiologist and have been wrong about covid before.

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin

Trump gaslights Proxies. He wants the Economy to reopen fast, but he also doesn't want any blame if it goes to shyt. Basically anything that Trump sees as a gain he credits himself, but will blame someone when it goes to shyt.

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
Trump gaslights Proxies. He wants the Economy to reopen fast, but he also doesn't want any blame if it goes to shyt. Basically anything that Trump sees as a gain he credits himself, but will blame someone when it goes to shyt.
Trumps wants everything both ways in everything he does or doesn't do.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There is a small, minute chance he gets re-elected, but it is diminishing by the day.
don't underestimate how stupid this country is breh :yeshrug: combined with the electoral college, it's just not a good situation

i'm just at the point where i'm hoping MAGAs die from coronavirus, because if they don't, the election will still be close

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
don't underestimate how stupid this country is breh :yeshrug: combined with the electoral college, it's just not a good situation

i'm just at the point where i'm hoping MAGAs die from coronavirus, because if they don't, the election will still be close
This who I hope gets Rona
zu0gymrsu4z41.jpg