Coronavirus Thread: Worldwide Pandemic

True Blue Moon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
VA. Living in the City of Angels
The more likely scenario is that the virus is somewhat under control by November, but the economy is complete shyt.

Whether that's enough to actually cause Trump to lose :yeshrug: we'll see but you should never overestimate American voters
I was going to say, man. Y’all have way more faith in American voters to vote intelligently or based on actual issues than I do. People that love this guy already have their minds made up. This shyt isn’t politics and their support for him has nothing to do with being on the side of what’s right or even making logical points.

There was 0% logic involved in putting this idiot into office and even discussing him as president with any measure of seriousness is legitimizing bullshyt. It would literally be the same as putting a famous movie dog like Air Bud into the White House and then talking about “both sides” or “I’m going to wait to hear the issues”. As much has been spoken about this ridiculousness, it’s still criminally understated how big a farce him being president actually is. It infuriates me that people are still trusting and waiting for any sort of logic from his supporters.

There’s no limit to that or point where everyone is going to finally wake up, realize they were wrong and finally do the right thing. I feel like we keep not learning our lesson on this shyt.

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
I guess in theory if you sanitize/wash hands right after.........easier than not inhaling the Roner. Gamblers gone gamble........:manny:
i want to see someone playing poker or blackjack for a couple hours not touch their face while sitting there handling those cards. And gambling and not drinking at the same time is no bueno.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
i want to see someone playing poker or blackjack for a couple hours not touch their face while sitting there handling those cards. And gambling and not drinking at the same time is no bueno.
It’s unpossible. Every time I leave the damn house my face starts itching in ways I didn’t know existed

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
but the cards and the hands on the table...

:laff:
Florida...

giphy.gif