Coronavirus Cases In Georgia, Florida Decline Despite Businesses Openings

MajesticLion

Veteran
Daps
Maybe 60% of it. The rest has to be done through proper leadership for an extended period of time.

True. And for that, everybody has to be playing by agreed-upon rules. They're not.

Cuomo is letting billionaires plan New York's future. It doesn't have to be this way | Zephyr Teachout and Pat Garofalo

Even if Schmidt and Gates had good policies, Cuomo’s knighting of them is offensive to American self-government. Nobody voted for them and they are accountable to no one. Cuomo, often accused of being too close to big campaign donors, is tripling down: he is simply allowing billionaires to plan our future directly, taking out the middlemen.

In case you had any doubt that this is a new form of government worming its way into our old democratic ways, Cuomo anointed these tsars at the exact same time that he took vast new powers away from the state legislature, which has not been holding regular legislative hearings since 1 April. Lawmakers are notably MIA in the middle of a pandemic – and by all accounts Cuomo likes it that way.

Turning away from locally-elected representatives, and towards billionaires with no accountability, represents a terrible erosion of democratic decision-making: Cuomo is quite literally replacing elected representatives with private, unaccountable monopolists. And too many other lawmakers across the US are doing the same thing.

For all their talk, there are several politicians who quietly envy the way Trump & Co simply don't pretend to even care about the rules...and wish they could do the same. Power corrupts.

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
I pulled the most relevant part of the article that is the bases of this thread. Things are getting better in Georgia despite the reopening.

You clowns are really mad that you can’t have your “I told you so” moment.

keep being mad though, I’ll be outside.

Give it 2 more weeks bruh, :russ:

Because there are numerous threads where people are saying they hope so and so or their family gets Coronavirus, though they are the ones supposedly worried about the "human cost" of the virus. Well, as long as you agree with their line of thinking that is. If you don't, well, you and your family deserve death. Though COVID is not anywhere CLOSE to being a sure death sentence for most people......but that's beating a deadhorse......or dead grandparent. :mjgrin:

Take me serious but you @ me like you do..:mjgrin:

Check the number of covid patients in ICU to know how many people are seriously ill. Outside of that your just being and idiot and wanting chaos. You pathetic losers :laff:

To most of the country covid was maybe a slightly worse flu season. You nikkas just can't count and stuff. :yeshrug:

So you're saying they altered the stats enough not only enough to hide the predicted "huge spike" but managed to get the numbers low enough to show a stark decrease. Lol. Yall sound like conspiracy theorists crying about voter fraud.

It was all good and trolling until ...

I wasnt expecting them to mislabel the charts.

:mjtf::picard::mjcry:

This right here shows not everybody can analyze what is in front of them.

I remember one day I had a guy bitten by a coral snake on his neck. How did he get bitten? By wearing the snake around his neck in his neighborhood. That's a man with a wife and 4 kids. They all depend on him.

Even his daughter was like " :mjtf: Dad, please, the snake attacked you so you don't look half a fool "

We just need to accept that some of these posters here are not bright people. Simple as that. :yeshrug:

@Barnett114 that is one you too for pushing right-wing shyt on here. You a mod. Do Better!

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
Why would doctors who swore a Hippocratic Oath take part in this deception?

Surely someone is going to blow the whistle on all this?

LMAO. Then you have never been around FL doctors. Lots of those dudes take on things they cannot afford just to look like they belong in the club.

Lots of them fear getting fired. Plenty of them actually died or get really sick due to lack of PPE. I have seen house supervisors make doctors change their diagnosis :hubie:

Especially those ED docs. They will tell you the politics and the BS they deal with :unimpressed:

ALso, lots of those dudes are Trump supporters themselves and racist as fukk, so they would misdiagnose for free if they could. :yeshrug:

EBK String

Better Ring String
Supporter
Daps
Update:

Last night again in FL, I was in the ER, wife in the same ER working. We had 50 admissions with COVID symptoms. Nurses are getting sick. Respiratory therapists getting sick. Doctors getting sick but afraid to report their sickness. All those patients were labeled and diagnosed with Sepsis, SOB, or PNA. This is getting done across the board to suppress the numbers.

so you doctors are willingly going against the hippocratic oath and misdiagnosing patients? Lawyers about to eat good after all this.

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
so you doctors are willingly going against the hippocratic oath and misdiagnosing patients? Lawyers about to eat good after all this.

How you gonna prove it? How can you go against a sepsis diagnosis and SOB for secondary? Or questionable PNA/Sepsis or Pneumosepsis?

Did you examine the patient? Did you listen to their breath sounds? :yeshrug:

You can look at the Objective data all you want, but there is still room for coverage. :yeshrug:

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
Why would doctors who swore a Hippocratic Oath take part in this deception?

Surely someone is going to blow the whistle on all this?
I’m sure there will be whistle blowers, but you have to understand, these drs and nurses are people too, and if you are under the cult of sycophantic worship of Trump, you can easily do mental gymnastics in regards to the simple term “I will do no harm”. Look how easy it is for pigs to forget the oaths they take in regards to the public, especially if they are patrolling “poor” counties.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
It was all good and trolling until ...

:mjtf::picard::mjcry:

This right here shows not everybody can analyze what is in front of them.

I remember one day I had a guy bitten by a coral snake on his neck. How did he get bitten? By wearing the snake around his neck in his neighborhood. That's a man with a wife and 4 kids. They all depend on him.

Even his daughter was like " :mjtf: Dad, please, the snake attacked you so you don't look half a fool "

We just need to accept that some of these posters here are not bright people. Simple as that. :yeshrug:

@Barnett114 that is one you too for pushing right-wing shyt on here. You a mod. Do Better!

Okay? So you're happy that this is spreading so you can be proven "right?" I don't even know why you quoted me as you're just proving my point. You nikkas are happy that people are getting sick with a disease many of you equate to a death sentence for internet points. Does this make you feel smart? You're a sad little man.

Me, I know I'm a piece of shyt so die of COVID fukk nikka. :umad:

Or just recover like 99% of people in your age group. :mjgrin:

God Almighty

Your Lord
Daps
Okay? So you're happy that this is spreading so you can be proven "right?" I don't even know why you quoted me as you're just proving my point. You nikkas are happy that people are getting sick with a disease many of you equate to a death sentence for internet points. Does this make you feel smart? You're a sad little man.

Quoting for the Day of Judgment. :demonic:

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC

You nikkas fukking crazy. Nobody wants people to get sick to prove a fukking point.

Are you nikkas serious?:gucci:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps

Breh, you are wrong and even the GOP governors are now :hubie: at the results of opening too soon. If they fell back and juelzing on why they did that, you still want to go down that road? :mjtf:

EBK String

Better Ring String
Supporter
Daps
How you gonna prove it? How can you go against a sepsis diagnosis and SOB for secondary? Or questionable PNA/Sepsis or Pneumosepsis?

Did you examine the patient? Did you listen to their breath sounds? :yeshrug:

You can look at the Objective data all you want, but there is still room for coverage. :yeshrug:

somebody is going to snitch

Atlrocafella

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
Error leads to dip in Georgia’s COVID-19 case count
The Georgia Department of Public Health’s published count of statewide COVID-19 cases declined during the weekend because the agency corrected a data coding error, a spokeswoman said Monday.

The agency mistakenly logged the results of 231 tests that check for COVID-19 antibodies as diagnostic tests, causing them to be coded as confirmed cases of the novel coronavirus, DPH spokeswoman Nancy Nydam said.

The case count ticked down Sunday when the error was corrected. Current confirmed cases stand at about 38,000.

Antibody tests are designed to tell those who are not currently ill whether they were exposed to the virus. Diagnostic tests show whether a person is currently sick.

“We are working diligently to provide the most accurate information, and we apologize for any confusion,” the agency said in a written statement. DPH disclosed the error on its online daily status report, where the mistake originally appeared.

Georgians are watching closely the COVID-19 case count and other measures on DPH’s online status report as they judge whether its safe to resume work and other activities. DPH has come under fire in recent weeks for presenting confusing or incorrect information on its online status report.

» Complete coverage: Coronavirus

:sas1: #GeorgiaStrong

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
All you had to do was look at Texas to know Georgia's numbers were fake AF.

Wasn't no way in hell Texas was spiking like crazy but Georgia was on the decline. :comeon:

"B-b-but you're a miserable incel death cult that just wants to watch people die while waiting on your government checks!"

Also it should have been obvious that Georgia numbers were fake, when cases in Tennessee were increasing. It is completely nonsensical to think that one State's numbers are going down, when neighboring States numbers are increasing.