Coronavirus Cases In Georgia, Florida Decline Despite Businesses Openings

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Kemp and his crew are known for cooking numbers from long before now, I have no idea why anybody would be surprised at this. This year has across-the-board elections too?

Juuuuuuuussssst wait until this late summer hits.

A lot of these GOP heads are smoked in November. They know they about to be voted out.

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
At this point, we gotta call out on the sheer stupidity from these people.
People want to just go out and party. I just need them to be honest. They don’t give a fukk about the economy. They just to label people who value their lives.

If you want to go out and live your life go ahead. Nothing is really stopping you.

msims

Bmore nicca
Daps
Kemp out here cooking them books:lolbron:

giphy.gif

Wouldn't be the first time.

That's how he won his election, If I remember correctly.

:scust:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
People want to just go out and party. I just need them to be honest. They don’t give a fukk about the economy. They just to label people who value their lives.

If you want to go out and live your life go ahead. Nothing is really stopping you.

How you see people that you know, brating through tubes, struggling to catching a breath, lungs filled with water, and all the nasty traits of this virus, but wanna still play this as normal? :smh:

Those meatheads need to confess that they wanna do ratchet shyt like the days of old and STFU, like what you said. They masking their intentions about "save the economy" is all smoke n mirrors and afraid of the backlash that their friends and family gonna give them.

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
How you see people that you know, brating through tubes, struggling to catching a breath, lungs filled with water, and all the nasty traits of this virus, but wanna still play this as normal? :smh:

Those meatheads need to confess that they wanna do ratchet shyt like the days of old and STFU, like what you said. They masking their intentions about "save the economy" is all smoke n mirrors and afraid of the backlash that their friends and family gonna give them.
You’re a 1000% correct.

dj-method-x

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nobody wants them to be perfect. if you think they are even close to perfect, i feel sorry for you.

I never said dems are perfect. Compared to dikkheads like Gov Kemp they are worth voting for just to get these people out of office who don't even know how to put together simple charts at best and are fudging the numbers and killing people to keep rich people rich at worst.

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
Here we go again

No, they are not fukking declining. Cases are actually ramping up. We had 145 admissions yesterday from COVID alone.

Those red states are not reporting their cases to suppress the numbers and give Trump more materials

No way you can be Black.

:picard:

Well that's unfortunate. I was wrong. I didnt think they'd stoop to these levels. Smh

Update:

Last night again in FL, I was in the ER, wife in the same ER working. We had 50 admissions with COVID symptoms. Nurses are getting sick. Respiratory therapists getting sick. Doctors getting sick but afraid to report their sickness. All those patients were labeled and diagnosed with Sepsis, SOB, or PNA. This is getting done across the board to suppress the numbers.

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Update:

Last night again in FL, I was in the ER, wife in the same ER working. We had 50 admissions with COVID symptoms. Nurses are getting sick. Respiratory therapists getting sick. Doctors getting sick but afraid to report their sickness. All those patients were labeled and diagnosed with Sepsis, SOB, or PNA. This is getting done across the board to suppress the numbers.
Why would doctors who swore a Hippocratic Oath take part in this deception?

Surely someone is going to blow the whistle on all this?